Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: gyno reversal question

Default gyno reversal question

i have been dealing lately with some really bad gyno. i started a cycle with equipoise, NPP, deca five weeks ago. this was my second ever cycle after my first 8 months back with test e only. i started using arimidex 0.25mg ed from week 4th onwards. should i increase dose to 0.5mg ed?

Use letrozole 2.5mgs ed and novladex 40mgs ed.

you need to look into the Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle 3.0

You gotta do both of the things mentioned above. If the gyno gets worse, stop the cycle and do the anti-gyno protocol. But try first the suggestion made by @tealc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Use letrozole 2.5mgs ed and novladex 40mgs ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by cane87 View Post
    you need to look into the Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle 3.0
    both of these bud... follow it all the way through...

way too many compounds for a 2nd cycle. this is how guys end up with gyno right here.

happens all the time. now you need to stop all this gear and run a gyno protocol and yes I would hit the letro which won't be fun

I think your issue might actually be prolactin related from the NPP and deca.

1. Increase your arimidex dosage to 0.5mg EOD. Always use an AI throughout your cycle. Don't just wait until side effects start to occur. Start your AI the same day you start your cycle

2. Pick up either prami or caber and start using that to help combat caber related side effects.

3. After your cycle run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 through out. Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org
    Don't stop the protocol prematurely if your symptoms start to get better. Still finish the protocol.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]