Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test prop cutting cycle help

Default test prop cutting cycle help

i am 26, 17% BF, and 220lbs and want to go down to 10-12% BF with a cycle of 14 weeks. how about me running test prop 500mg a week, hcg 250iu e3d, and aromasin 12.5mg eod?

That's fine but add some cardarine and andarine if you want to cut down.

Add cardarine and s4 for better cutting. Good choice on your AI - aromasin is the best. I would replace HCG though, it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, and it has some really bad side effects, such as suppression and gyno. HCGenerate is a much safer alternative to HCG, which is made of natural ingredients only.

Quote Originally Posted by DEtthew View Post
    i am 26, 17% BF, and 220lbs and want to go down to 10-12% BF with a cycle of 14 weeks. how about me running test prop 500mg a week, hcg 250iu e3d, and aromasin 12.5mg eod?

you dont need hcg throughout that cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DEtthew View Post
    Your diet and cardio have to be spot on to get lean. The drugs will only help you retain muscle while your dieting. They don't make you leaner. In order to get to 10%bf it's gonna take alot of work as this is no easy task.

gonna be hard to cut that much body fat on a test cycle.

i would also get hcgenerate rather then hcg.

I would hold off on running a cycle until you get your body fat lower first. Running a cycle at 17% body fat will put a lot of unnecessary stress on your organs.

You could achieve all your goals with SARMS, with much less side effects.

Look into the SARMS triple stack - The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]