Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help with AAS

Default help with AAS

i am 26 and want to put on lean mass. i have been a regular at the gym for the last four months and do cardio and jogging every day. stats: 210lbs and 6'2". i have never used steroids before and want to run a safe but strong cycle.

would you recommend a cycle with test e 500mg a week, anavar 50mg ed, and deca 350mg a week along with some winny or clen? also, would arimidex be good as the AI for this cycle or should i try letrozole?

PCT will happen with clomid and nolvadex for this 14 week cycle. your thoughts?

Add winstrol 50mgs/ed for 6 weeks and cardarine 20mgs/ed for 10 weeks.

1. The best thing would be to go with test enan (12 weeks at 500 mgs per week) and cardarine at 20 mgs ED for 10 weeks. It is your first cycle, so test alone should already bring along some awesome results, and cardarine will improve your recover, resistance, and will add quality to the muscles, helping you retain more after ending the cycle. It is not a good idea to take so many AAS in a first go, since you don't know how your body will react, and later you won't have a way of knowing exactly which steroid brought you troubles. Remember, it is not a race - it is all about doing everything right in due time.

2. The best AI you can think of is Aromasin, which should be used at 12.5mgs EOD, and if necessary, bumped to ED. It is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebounds, like with arimidex. Letro is unnecessarilly powerful - you don't want to crush your E2 levels either.

3. Stay away from clen - lots of side effects, and it is very tricky to take, if you want it to work right. Cardarine will do the job of burning that fat. If you want something more, you can add andarine S4 - it will give an amazing boost in strength, and will further enhance the fat burning. Unlike clen, both of these SARMs are completely safe and have no side effects.

4. You want to run the perfect PCT with any cycle you run, unless it is a purely SARMs stack. It will help you recover better, and will help keep more gains. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

I would hold off on starting a cycle until you have your diet and training down first. If you have only been training for 4 months, you still have A LOT of progress you can make naturally. It's all about progression. Make as much natural gains as you can, and then introduce steroids. If you start everything all at once, what will you fall back on when you eventually reach a plateau?

If you want to supplement your diet and training with anything, look into SARMS. Particularly the SARMS triple stack. The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

-If you decide not to take my advice, all the above information from Lev is dead on and I agree with his recommendations 100%
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    1. The best thing would be to go with test enan (12 weeks at 500 mgs per week) and cardarine at 20 mgs ED for 10 weeks. It is your first cycle, so test alone should already bring along some awesome results, and cardarine will improve your recover, resistance, and will add quality to the muscles, helping you retain more after ending the cycle. It is not a good idea to take so many AAS in a first go, since you don't know how your body will react, and later you won't have a way of knowing exactly which steroid brought you troubles. Remember, it is not a race - it is all about doing everything right in due time.

2. The best AI you can think of is Aromasin, which should be used at 12.5mgs EOD, and if necessary, bumped to ED. It is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebounds, like with arimidex. Letro is unnecessarilly powerful - you don't want to crush your E2 levels either.

3. Stay away from clen - lots of side effects, and it is very tricky to take, if you want it to work right. Cardarine will do the job of burning that fat. If you want something more, you can add andarine S4 - it will give an amazing boost in strength, and will further enhance the fat burning. Unlike clen, both of these SARMs are completely safe and have no side effects.

4. You want to run the perfect PCT with any cycle you run, unless it is a purely SARMs stack. It will help you recover better, and will help keep more gains. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    this guy nailed it, and muskate also points out some very solid points about diet and training..

your PCT is not good enough at all. I would listen to these guys above

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier2J View Post
    i am 26 and want to put on lean mass. i have been a regular at the gym for the last four months and do cardio and jogging every day. stats: 210lbs and 6'2". i have never used steroids before and want to run a safe but strong cycle.

would you recommend a cycle with test e 500mg a week, anavar 50mg ed, and deca 350mg a week along with some winny or clen? also, would arimidex be good as the AI for this cycle or should i try letrozole?

PCT will happen with clomid and nolvadex for this 14 week cycle. your thoughts?
    your 1st cycle should be test stand alone or a sarms cycle. Not all those compounds