Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: suggestions for PCT after cycle

Default suggestions for PCT after cycle

I am into week 13th of my 18 week cycle with sustanon 500mg a week, deca 300mg a week, and dbol (only for first 6 weeks used, at 50mg ed). i have also been using arimidex 0.25mg ed and HCGenerate 5caps per day, what pct should I use?

You should use the perfect PCT for recovery.

In my opinion, there is no better PCT protocol then the perfect PCT protocol. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Follow the protocol exactly as it is laid out. You can order everything you need for the protocol off of ag-guys.com, sarms1.com and n2bm.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

For such a heavy cycle you should do no less than the perfect PCT. For your next time I would suggest you to use Aromasin instead of arimidex - it is a much better AI and you won't have estrogen rebounds with it.

I would run the perfect PCT twice after that

also in the future you need to have your pct sorted out before starting a cycle, what you did here was a major error. seen guys have no libido for months after messing with deca without having pct sorted

I'd stop the deca early and go with clomid nolva aromasin personally
    Instagram: @Riemhov

follow the perfect PCT protocol.. its great

Quote Originally Posted by E4Allan View Post
    I am into week 13th of my 18 week cycle with sustanon 500mg a week, deca 300mg a week, and dbol (only for first 6 weeks used, at 50mg ed). i have also been using arimidex 0.25mg ed and HCGenerate 5caps per day, what pct should I use?
    the perfect pct is optimal

next best option imo is
    clomid
    aromasin
    hcgenerate es
    osta