Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: third cycle suggestions and help

Default third cycle suggestions and help

have two cycles under my belt and want to now run my third cycle by end of this month. my last two cycles were with test e and sustanon+EQ. i now want to run test e and EQ along with deca or NPP and dbol for the first 5 weeks.

Use NPP better than deca.

I like NPP much more. It is quite faster acting, which allows to run shorter cycles. If you are going to use Dbol, make sure to take good liver supporting supplements, such as N2Guard, and make sure the Dbol cycle is no longer than 6 weeks.

that's an awful lot of gear for only a 3rd cycle or any cycle for that matter. you want to be careful doing this so early, you end up being just a test monkey at some point

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    that's an awful lot of gear for only a 3rd cycle or any cycle for that matter. you want to be careful doing this so early, you end up being just a test monkey at some point
    agree here man, take it slow.. its not a race. i havent used npp but i hear its better then deca, so i would go that route

Dont need either of those honestly. Stick with test and eq and an oral imo

Sent using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @Riemhov

I'm a deca guy but I would go npp next cycle.

That's a pretty aggressive third cycle. I would stick with just test + eq + dbol for your cycle. Running two anabolics at the same time really isn't needed.

Give this cycle a try:
    Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 6
    dbol 30mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by dooloo View Post
    have two cycles under my belt and want to now run my third cycle by end of this month. my last two cycles were with test e and sustanon+EQ. i now want to run test e and EQ along with deca or NPP and dbol for the first 5 weeks.
    i would go test/deca/dbol. its a great mass builder. i guess you can put eq in there but thats alot of gear for a 3rd cycle. keep it simple