Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test prop and enanthate

Default test prop and enanthate

my friend started our bulking cycles almost on the same day. i decided to run test e alone for 14 weeks and he used test e and prop for 14 weeks. it was the first cycle for both of us. while i have managed to make gains, his gains are huge. i am thinking of running his cycle as my next and was wondering if you guys could make dosage recommendations as he has already left on vacation and unavailable on calls.

2 test esters? No point just run one with winstrol/cardarine.

Lots of outlying factors to consider my freind. Gemetics, diet, training. Test is test. There is a difference in esters but the hormone is the same. He is just taking a higher dose of test is what it comes down to.

Yeah, in the end of the day - it is the same active substance. The only possible difference between the two of you was the dosage. Since he was taking two different esters, he might have a considerably higher dosage than yours. But then again, much of it is probably water retention. You will get much better results if you do as @tealc says - add some winny or cardarine, and your cycle will have som better quality. In fact, you can add these two at the same time without any problems.

Test is test man, if your getting the same amount then its one of the hundred other variables

Sent using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @Riemhov

How long have you both been on cycle? If you are both just starting your cycles, test prop has a much shorter haft life so it will kick in much faster. You will get the same results on test e, but it will take a little longer for the e ester to kick in.

Besides that, there are so many factors involved. Genetically we all respond to drugs differently. Unfortunately, it sounds like your friend just has much better genetics and is a better responder to testosterone then you.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Loeffelbrian View Post
    my friend started our bulking cycles almost on the same day. i decided to run test e alone for 14 weeks and he used test e and prop for 14 weeks. it was the first cycle for both of us. while i have managed to make gains, his gains are huge. i am thinking of running his cycle as my next and was wondering if you guys could make dosage recommendations as he has already left on vacation and unavailable on calls.
    test is test.adding 2 esters of test had nothing to due with his extra gains.Consider genenics, diet n training.

the bottom line is this: test prop has a way shorter half life therefore he will show results quicker along with the fact of the higher dose considering hes on two so the first five weeks would be a lot bigger difference. But who knows his diet and genetics could be better and play in as well but I think no matter what even if they were the same genetically and diet wise that the first five weeks of the two different cycles would be pretty significant. Theres no need to run prop all the way through cycle but many do front load or use short esters at beginning of cycles while waiting for long esters to kick in