Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Feel so full?

Default Feel so full?

About to finish my fifth week of test PP and NPP. Now I can feel a good strength increase and even a size increase but I don't get really that hungry and even though I don't eat that much my stomach seems so bloated and I feel full all the time. Almost looks like I have GH gut lol. Any ideas? I was taking .25mg ad ex eod but just switched to 12.5 aromasin eod. Any ideas?

Add some daily probiotics, digestive enzymes and psyllium husk fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
    About to finish my fifth week of test PP and NPP. Now I can feel a good strength increase and even a size increase but I don't get really that hungry and even though I don't eat that much my stomach seems so bloated and I feel full all the time. Almost looks like I have GH gut lol. Any ideas? I was taking .25mg ad ex eod but just switched to 12.5 aromasin eod. Any ideas?
    Eat more small meals. Make sure the food is clean. You can't try and force a ton of food all at once. Slowly increase the number of meals and size of them as appetite grows. you wanna train your body to be hungry all the time.

You definitely need more fiber in your diet, and the psyllium husk fiber mentioned by @tealc will be a great addition. Probiotics and digestive enzymes will also make a huge difference.

try b12 or ghrp6 for hunger spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Add some daily probiotics, digestive enzymes and psyllium husk fiber.
    Pretty solid right here. I've also found the best cure for bloat isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss: CARDIO
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Start taking a high quality probiotic supplement every morning, first thing before eating anything with 500mL of cold water. Purchase a probiotic supplement from a health food store that is kept in the fridge. Probiotics are a live bacteria and a product kept at room temperature will have extremely reduced potency

Supplement with a digestive enzyme with 2-3 meals per day.

Start taking 10g psyllium husk twice a day. I order mine bulk off truenutrition.com. Use code tkz564 to save 5%.

Adding in 30 minutes of cardio 2-3 days per week to your training routine will help keep everything moving and also help with keeping you lean.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Ghrp 6 made my hunger go fucking ape shit.

eq!!!!!!!!! ull eat like a horse!!!!!!!!!!