Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: winny and Var cycle

Default winny and Var cycle

210lbs endurance athlete who has been into regular workouts and cardio for the last 8 years. i am 29, 5'10", and work out 5 days a week at the gym. i am planning to do an anavar and winstrol cycle for probably 8 or 10 weeks and see how things go. here is my plan: anavar 50mg ed for first 6 weeks and then 60 or 70mg ed for next 2 or 4 weeks and winstrol 50mg ed for first 6 weeks and then 70mg ed for next 2-4 weeks. how does that looks to you?

I suggest winstrol 50mgs ed + anavar 50mgs ed + cardarine gw 20mgs ed.

@tealc has made a very valid suggestion - caradarine GW is one awesome compound for endurance and recovery. The only thing that can compare to cardarine in this regard is EQ, which would be a nice replacement for winny. Also, if you take winstrol, your joints may get dry and painful, so it would be a good idea to add some Ostarine MK-2866 to the cycle - it will take a good care of them, or at least add N2Joints RX, which is the next best thing after ostarine for joints.

Yea 50 / 50 can be ran just make sure you are taking very good supports.. Cardio might start to become a pain with the pumps
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by sacoii View Post
    210lbs endurance athlete who has been into regular workouts and cardio for the last 8 years. i am 29, 5'10", and work out 5 days a week at the gym. i am planning to do an anavar and winstrol cycle for probably 8 or 10 weeks and see how things go. here is my plan: anavar 50mg ed for first 6 weeks and then 60 or 70mg ed for next 2 or 4 weeks and winstrol 50mg ed for first 6 weeks and then 70mg ed for next 2-4 weeks. how does that looks to you?
    I would run wint, test p and cardarine.

SARMS would give you better endurance, fat loss and recovery benefits then steroids. Winstrol especially is very hard on your joints and not the best choice for an endurance athlete. Have you thought about SARMS? Look into the SARMS triple stack: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. Doing a SARMS cycle will also be much easier on your liver and body as a whole then using oral steroids.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]