Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Insulin

Default Insulin

taking 8 IU of insulin 4 times a day right now.... which includes a shot before and after the workout.... at least 100 grams of carbs after the shot to keep me covered.... Plan on doing 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off for awhile....Any experienced insulin users out there I would love to chat more about it....
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

8IUs x 4 times per day? Expect to get diabetes in the near future. You shouldn't go over 4-5IUs per day and don't stay on for more than 1 month at a time. Followed by an 8 week break.

Insulin is not something to play around with. You can put yourself in a diabetic comma if you aren't careful.

You are using WAY too much insulin. You are going to develop insulin resistance at that dosage. It's also a very easy way to get fat.

I would use insulin MAX 4-5x per day. Stick with 4iu and dose it post workout with a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Insulin supplementation is best used infrequently so your muscle insulin sensitivity stays high. I would only use it a couple days per week on your weak body parts.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Insulin is no toy - it is very dangerous, and can literally kill you. I would stay away from it. Besides, you are using some excessively high dosages, which may not end up well.

I have used it before and the results were not worth the stress to me.

some guys react incredibly well though .. the pro's will run slow acting insulin all day, are you a competing guy? if not then no need for insulin

Why 4 times a day, pre and post workout is more than enough bro
    Instagram: @Riemhov

its funny to see how many of the evo boys are migrating to this forum now

Man, who told u to do that ? why are u even thinking about insulin ? have u tried all kinds of steroid cycles and they didnt work ?.... Living is good btw u dont have to die and this shit might kill u !!