Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: anavar and primo cycle

Default anavar and primo cycle

hello friends, i wanted to share my cycle with you all experienced guys out here so that i can get the right feedback and all from you. how about running primobolan 3 caps a day for weeks 1-4, HCGenerate for weeks 5-12, and anavar 2 caps of 10mg each twice a day, and liquidex for weeks 1-12?

I would start off with anavar kick start and add cardarine 20mgs per day for a fat loss/cardio boost.

Quote Originally Posted by powillo View Post
    hello friends, i wanted to share my cycle with you all experienced guys out here so that i can get the right feedback and all from you. how about running primobolan 3 caps a day for weeks 1-4, HCGenerate for weeks 5-12, and anavar 2 caps of 10mg each twice a day, and liquidex for weeks 1-12?
    Primobolan and anavar dosages look good. A few suggestions:

1. Aromasin is a better AI choice as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. Use 12.5mg EOD. https://www.ag-guys.com/store/produc...=16134&cat=254

2. Use a liver aid throughout your cycle as anavar is very liver toxic. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.
    N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

3. Using HCGenerate on weeks 5-12 is a really good idea but you still need a proper PCT protocol for afterwards. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

4. Adding cardarine GW at 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM) to your cycle will help provide significant fat loss and endurance benefits. Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

You can as well use the HCGenerate ES throughout the entire cycle without any problems - all you will get, are additional benefits. Also, you are planning to take Anavar, which is liver toxic like most oral steroids are. Therefore, you will need a very good liver support, such as N2Guard - it will provide you with the most complete protection for your liver. And finally, even though this is a mild cycle you are planning here, you will still need a proper PCT in order to keep those gains and recover quickly.

primo tabs are a waste of money bro. the liver pretty much destroys it

Quote Originally Posted by powillo View Post
    20mg of anavar won't really be worth it. Go to at least 40.