Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: just noticed gyno, scared

Default just noticed gyno, scared

i did my second cycle to bulk up. i used testosterone cypionate, equipoise, anadrol, and primo. the cycle was of 16 weeks and everything was good until i noticed my nipples have lumps in them. during the cycle, i used arimidex 0.5mg e3d and did PCT with nolvadex 40/20/20/20. PCT ended 2 weeks ago. do you think i should start using Raloxifene 120mgs/day week 1 and then cut down to 60mgs/day every week after that?

Your pct is weak, use Perfect PCT run.

Your best option for gynocemastia is the anti-gyno protocol 3.0: Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org

Your PCT was very weak which is what caused the gyno. Next cycle, run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Also, use aromasin as your AI instead of arimidex. Aromasin is a better AI choice as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. 12.5mg EOD of aromasin is a good dosage for on cycle.

As for now, because you already did your PCT, run the anti-gyno protocol 3.0 exactly as it is laid out. Don't make the mistake of stopping the protocol pre-maturely even if the gyno starts to get better. Run the protocol from start to finish. You can order everything you need for the protocol off of ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

First of all, you used a bit too little arimidex, and for the next time, better opt for aromasin - it is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebounds. 12.5 mgs EOD should do the trick. Next on, your PCT was way too weak for such a serious cycle. Redo the PCT, and run the perfect PCT protocol - it should help you out. If not, do the Anti-gyno protocol mentioned by @muskate. Make sure to follow it to the letter and finish it completely. Some guys stop it as soon as they see improvements, but it is a wrong thing to do. Finish it off completely.

very old school way of handling gyno on cycle and then a weak pct you got there.

Aromasin over Adex all day. Every day.
    My perfect pct is 100/40 clomid nolva Ed for 4 weeks with 12.5 aromasin eod during pct as well as cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you noticing actual lumps or just sensitivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have some nolva and letro on hand always bro
    Instagram: @Riemhov