Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: do i need PCT?

Default do i need PCT?

I have been running testosterone suspension 250mg twice a week and deca 450mg a week for the last 3 weeks in a cycle of 16 weeks. have not experienced anything like gyno or water retention or any side effect i can associate with steroids. so, here is my question: should i start running arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 5th or wait till something bad shows up. don't want to put too many things in my body unless really necessary. also, will PCT be a real necessity if things remain good?

You need pct with every cycle, I suggest the perfect pct.

Yes! It is absolutely essential to run an AI with every cycle and a PCT after every cycle. Exogenous steroid use is going to suppress your HPTA. A proper PCT protocol will ensure optimal recovery post cycle and also help you keep all the gains you made on cycle.

Start the AI the same day you start your cycle. Either use 0.5mg of arimidex EOD or 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. Aromasin is the better AI choice as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. DO NOT wait until side effects such as gynocemestia occur. Be proactive and use the AI BEFORE side effects occur.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Don't cut corners when it comes to your PCT. Not only is it extremely unhealthy, you will loose the majority of the gains you made on cycle without a proper PCT protocol.

Also, last suggestion. Make sure to have caber or prami on hand incase you get a prolactin flair up from the deca.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I keep on telling that on and on - you must take your AI's from the first day of the cycle. First of all, it is much better to prevent estrogenic problems, rather then deal with them once they appear. Secondly, not all esteogenic side effects are visible with bare eye, and you may not be aware of them. And you will definitely have high estro if you take steroids.

Regarding the PCT - it is an absolute must if your want the things to remain fine. Only with a proper PCT you will be able to keep the gains . Also, your bodg will get supressed as soon as you make the first injections, and without a good PCT you won't be able to restore your natural testosterone production. Do the perfect PCT.

SMH, wow, just wow. people have to learn the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by gonzoil View Post
    I have been running testosterone suspension 250mg twice a week and deca 450mg a week for the last 3 weeks in a cycle of 16 weeks. have not experienced anything like gyno or water retention or any side effect i can associate with steroids. so, here is my question: should i start running arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 5th or wait till something bad shows up. don't want to put too many things in my body unless really necessary. also, will PCT be a real necessity if things remain good?
    You always pct homeboy.

you need a PCT with any hormonal substance
    Instagram: @Riemhov