Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: pre comp/cutting question

Default pre comp/cutting question

made an account here and here for some good advice and suggestions on a cutting cycle for a competition. want to try out a 14 week cycle and confused whether a cycle with test prop 100mg eod, test c 500mg a week, and EQ 750mg a week be any good? also, should i add masteron 300mg a week or 600mg a week to this cutting cycle?

If you are cutting, drop down the cypionate to 250mgs and EQ to 500mgs and increase masteron to 600mgs.

When being on a cutting cycle, it is best to keep higher dosages of the cutting steroids. Therefore, @tealc has given you a very good piece of advice - increase masteron, and decrease the rest of the steroids in the stack. Also, don't forget to use an AI from the first day of the cycle. It will also be very important to keep the gains lean and dry. Aromasin is the best option, use it at 10 mgs EOD. And finally, make sure to run a proper PCT after the cycle in order to preven a possible fat accumulation.

WAY too much testosterone for a cutting cycle. That will lead to a lot of aromatization (even with an AI). Test + tren + mast + cardarine + winstrol at the end is pretty much the best stack you can put together for fat loss, muscle retention and a overall dry and hard look.

This is what I recommend for a cycle. I ran this exact cycle for provincials a few years ago.

weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 200mg/week
    masteron 200mg/week
    trenbolone 200mg/week
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D <- if prolactin flair up occurs from the trenbolone

weeks 7 - 14
    winstrol 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for your cycle and for your PCT from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I'm not sure why you want two esters of test, you can stick to one just make sure cut it off in time before prep. Masteron + winny is my favorite cutting combo. EQ is vary underrated, I think it makes you hard and vascular just as well as anything other than tren
    Instagram: @Riemhov