Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: please critique this cycle

Default please critique this cycle

i want to run a 16 week cycle with Test e 500mg/wk and wondering if it would be worthwhile to add anavar 50-70mg ed here? i am also thinking of adding proviron 25mg ed or arimidex 0.5mg e3d for cycle support. which one will be better?

Arimidex is better but you should stick with Aromasin with some proviron still (25mgs ed).

Aromasin is a better AI choice as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Proviron isn't needed for your cycle. Stick with a simple test e cycle with a 6 week anavar kick start. Remember that oral steroids are liver toxic so it's essential to run a liver aid with your cycle.

This is what I recommend.

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

weeks 1 - 6
    anavar 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by marcazz View Post
    i want to run a 16 week cycle with Test e 500mg/wk and wondering if it would be worthwhile to add anavar 50-70mg ed here? i am also thinking of adding proviron 25mg ed or arimidex 0.5mg e3d for cycle support. which one will be better?
    It is a good idea to add Anavar. However, in such case you would also need to add a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard, and limit your anavar usage to a maximum of 8 weeks.

Also, there is no comparison to proviron and arimidex, since these are completely different compounds. There is no need to use proviron during the cycle, and it is a must to use an AI - be it arimidex or aromasin. My personal recommendation would be to use aromasin at 10-12.5 mgs EOD - it is the best AI you can get these days.

always use aromasin over adex. I don't understand why so many guys choose adex

other than the advice I think you are better off with 12 weeks bro
    Instagram: @Riemhov