Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My second cycle need advice what U guys think???

Post My second cycle need advice what U guys think???

Hey guys he's my second cycle I'll be doing in about a few weeks feedback is appreciated thanks...

Test prop 40mg Ed week 1-10
    tren 50mg Ed week 1-8
    Adex .25mg since day one

Pct 5 weeks total starting 2 days after my last injection
    Clomid 100/50/50/50/50 Ed
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 Ed

Reason why I'm doing Ed injections cause reduces sides never had tren before first time running low dosage I want to know how I'm gonna react to it first , not getting caber not a fan of that hcg I heard u could run it with out it what U guys think?????
    Last edited by sam_2147; 10-28-2015 at 09:25 PM.

If you want to reduce tren side, add cardarine gw 20mgs/ed.

1. Aromasin is a better AI choice over arimidex as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

2. Keep caber or prami on hand incase you get a prolactin flair up from the tren. You don't necessarily have to use it but have it on hand.

3. Add in a liver aid when using tren as it is extremely liver toxic.
    N2 Guard Tudca Back Order

4. Don't use HCG with your cycle. Use HCGenerate instead.
    HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created.

5. Your PCT needs major improvement. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

There is no need to play that much with dosages. If you want to reduce trenbolone's side effects, then you can simply add Cardarine GW-501516 to the stack. It will greatly reduce tren's side effects, and it will also add a bit of lean mass without any side effects at all.

Ok guys so let me get this straight drop adex and take cardarine instead or take both at the same time and taking caber for how long?? Would it be Good take it during my entire cycle .25mg and stop just when I'm about to start my pct and what's wrong with this pct what should I add or drop ??
    Last edited by sam_2147; 10-29-2015 at 12:04 PM.

1. Do not replace adex with caradine. They are different things. The vets tell you should replace adex with aromasin i belive somewhere 12.5 mg e2d or e3d. I personally enjoy adex around 0.25 e3d but it apears that aromasin is better. Keep aromasin 2 more weeks in the PCT.
    2. About the caber. Use it after 3 weeks from the beginning. I always wonder what prolactin flair up means.... it means that you get milk from your tits?
    I take caber from week 3 or 4 anytime i use nandrolones. And feall great. Also keep caber at 0.25 e3d 2 weeks into your PCT.
    One more advice.. second cycle with tren is a little to much. What is your stats age years of train bf?