Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just finished my cycle

Default Just finished my cycle

Just finished my test phenyl prop, npp and anavar 16 week cycle. I ran test for 1-16 weeks, npp for 1-14 and anavar for 8-16. Ok strength gains went through the roof, I noticed better vascularity, muscle hardness and about 8lbs of gain. I lost some fat also. Starts to get bad tendinitis again but think the npp helped keep that from getting out of control. I am happy with this cycle but had I been in better shape, ate better and had workout partner I could have made better gains. I will start another cycle in March but was wondering what I could add to compliment the test and npp that would aid in fat loss.

Did you do a PCT?

I assume that you have done a good PCT after the cycle - right? Because all of these nice gains will get lost if you don't. The best PCT protocol you can run is the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

As for the next cycle, you could add some Cardarine GW-501516 for fat loss - it will not any side effects, and will greatly improve cardio, endurance, and recovery. Besides, you will greatly recomp with this compound.

Slow down. Did you run a PCT after your cycle? Your first priority right now should be HPTA recovery and making sure you retain the majority of the gains you made on cycle. If you haven't ran a PCT after your cycle - start the perfect PCT protocol ASAP: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

As for fat loss supplements - Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    Need2Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Finally, if your joints are bugging you - try supplementing with 5 capsules n2joint rx from n2bm.com per day + 25mg ostarine per day + 3-6 of a high quality fish oil per day. That is pretty much the best joint supplement stack you can possibly put together!
    N2Joint-RX
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

First thing you should do is get some bloodwork done and see where you stand bro
    Instagram: @Riemhov

I'm in pct now. It tapers down but right now I'm on 50mg Clomid ed, 40 mg nolva ed and 12.5 aromasin 3 times a week. And let the perfect pct site I'll taper down. Never tried the serms yet tho. I am thinking this for next cycle tho so opinions are open.
    200 mg NPP Eod week 1-14
    300 mg test phenyl prop eod week 1-16
    50-75mg tren ace eod week 1-12
    Anavar 50mg Ed week 8-16
    50mg aromasin Ed or eod
    1mg caber twice a week
    I know the test is high but I have low levels already probably borderline hrt. What you guys think?

Oh and I did notice on this cycle my endurance was down abit like just holding my arm out would get tired and it came back right away after a few days off cycle. Just an FYI that I noticed not sure what one of my substances reduced my endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
    I'm in pct now. It tapers down but right now I'm on 50mg Clomid ed, 40 mg nolva ed and 12.5 aromasin 3 times a week. And let the perfect pct site I'll taper down. Never tried the serms yet tho. I am thinking this for next cycle tho so opinions are open.
    200 mg NPP Eod week 1-14
    300 mg test phenyl prop eod week 1-16
    50-75mg tren ace eod week 1-12
    Anavar 50mg Ed week 8-16
    50mg aromasin Ed or eod
    1mg caber twice a week
    I know the test is high but I have low levels already probably borderline hrt. What you guys think?
    1. Lower your test dosage to 200mg EOD. 300mg EOD is going to cause a lot of aromatization to estrogen and water retention.

2. 50mg of aromasin ED is way too much. use 12.5-25mg ED.

3. Anavar is very liver toxic so make sure to run a liver aid when using it. I recommend n2guard at 7 capsules/day.
    N2 Guard Tudca Back Order

4. Adding cardarine gw to your cycle at 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM) will help immensely with fat loss, endurance and recovery. It will also help reduce a lot of the cardio related side effects people experience when using tren.
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Usually trenbolone reduces endurance and cardio, so it might be the reason. As for the next cycle, it is not a good idea to mix two nandrolones (NPP and trenbolone), as prolactin side effects may become very prominent. So drop the NPP, and just limit yourself to anavar as your oral steroid. Then again, both anavar and trenbolone are liver toxic, so you will need to add a liver protecting supplement to the cycle. My personal recommendation for this purpose would be N2Guard, as it offers the most comprehensive protection. Also, regarding the cardio and endurance, add Cardarine GW-501516 at 12.5 mgs ED in order to combat most of trenbolone's side effects, and improve your cardio and endurance with recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
    Oh and I did notice on this cycle my endurance was down abit like just holding my arm out would get tired and it came back right away after a few days off cycle. Just an FYI that I noticed not sure what one of my substances reduced my endurance.
    all of them. who told you that any of those compounds helps endurance?