Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Genetropin HGH Pen, Urgent help!

Exclamation Genetropin HGH Pen, Urgent help!

Hi All,

I recently purchased a genetropin 12mg pen. Looks the business. I haven't mixed it yet as I am not starting my cycle for a few more days.

I know HGH is meant to be kept in the fridge once mixed but I've read I few threads now saying to store it in the fridge even before mixing?? which I haven't done!!!

Its been in a draw for about a week unmixed and at less than 25 degrees C. Is this ok?? Im scared now I've killed it before I've even started. It must have been out of a fridge for a while as it is because it certainly didn't arrive cold.

Please get back to me soon!

Regards,

TD

You should keep in fridge always, but if you didn't before reconstituting should be ok.

If you did not expose it to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures, it should be fine. However, it is always best to keep it in the fridge no matter the condition it is in.

It will be fine. For long term storage, it's best to keep it in the fridge, but a couple days (or even a week +) stored at room temperature won't be enough to denature the HGH hormones.

It's a different topic in itself but I would suggest using nutrabol instead of HGH. The vast majority of HGH on the market is fake. Nutrabol is a great legal alternative, that doesn't require injections and you can at least be certain of what you are getting. You can order it from sarms1.com.
    http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

better treat it like gold, its very expensive

I just keep it in the fridge regardless of mixed or not, can't go wrong
    Instagram: @Riemhov

good canadian pharma gh. the serostim is the ticket tho if you can find it.

as others said above. keep it in the fridge