Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best steroid for beginner

Default best steroid for beginner

hi everyone. i am 27 years old male who is 5'10" and 190lbs. i want to bulk up and gain solid muscles and strength. i do not want to look like a bodybuilder, but like a model. i have been working out in the gym for the last 4 years and never used steroids before. i heard about the classic testosterone, deca, and dbol cycle. This good for me?

Best steroid for you is probably diet and training with some SARMS. 190 you're not ready.

Even if you begin with steroids, it is never a good idea to begin with several compounds. Do just a test solo run, and it will give you more than decent results. Remember, bodybuilding and steroids are about being gradual - don't try to get everything right away. Here is how you could do it:
    - Testosterone Enanthate 400 mgs per week for 12 weeks
    - Aromasin 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle to the last day

Then, two weeks after ending the cycle, run the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Keep in mind that only a proper PCT will allow you to keep those gains in muscle mass and strength, and will help you recover properly, so you must never be too short on the PCT. Also, running just one compound for a first time will allow you to see how your body reacts, and with every new cycle you can add one compound in order to keep the side effects under control.

However, all in all, I agree with @tealc - better start off with a SARMs triple stack - it will give some very good results, and it is extremely safe. Besides, you will need less ancillaries and PCT, and your body will get very well conditioned for a first AAS cycle.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

If you want to go the SARMS route instead, the SARMS triple stack would be a great option: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Testosterone only is the best
    Instagram: @Riemhov