Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle in mind, here for suggestions

Default cycle in mind, here for suggestions

want to do a bulking cycle for 16 or 18 weeks may be. here is what is on mind: testosterone enanthate 500mg a week, deca 350 or 400mg a week, and proviron 50mg ed and i would probably add tbol 40mg ed for first 4 weeks only. should i add hcg 250iu two times a week??

Test and Deca is a good bulker, but drop the hcg and replace with hcgenerate.

The dosages look good. Don't forget to use an AI, such as Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD. Always use the AI from the first day of the cycle - don't wait for the side effects to occur - it is best to prevent side effects, rather than deal with them. Also, make sure to have Caber on hand in case prolactin issues from Deca appear.

Both Lev and Tealc gave you great advice. Only other thing I will add is to make sure to use a liver aid when using the tbol. Oral steroids are very liver toxic. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day
    N2 Guard Tudca Back Order

I will put it all together in a sample cycle lay out for you.

weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    Proviron 50mg ED
    HCGenerate 5 capsules/day

weeks 1 - 4
    tbol 30mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

cycle above layout is very well rounded
    Instagram: @Riemhov