Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help with Cutting cycle

Default help with Cutting cycle

i am here to seek opinion on a cycle that me and my friend are planning to run around christmas week. we are considering running testosterone propionate 100mg eod for 18 weeks along with masteron p 150mg eod and winstrol 40mg ed. is this a nice cycle for someone who want to have chiseled looks and strong muscles for family dinner? on 31st about 10 days after.

Don't use steroids to look good 10 days later, not a good idea. Better think of long term cycles.

In any case - after just 10 day you won't have any noticeable results, no matter how good the cycle is. For these kind of things you gotta think long before, and start working on it months before.

Noticeable changes in your physique take time. Your cycle looks good but a few tips:

1. You need an AI with your cycle to keep aromatization of testosterone to estrogen to a minimum. I recommend aromasin from ag-guys.com at 10mg EOD

2. Oral steroids are very liver toxic. You need to use a liver aid with your cycle. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Hey,guy.I am from China. I can offer all the steroid you use with good quality and best price.And our after-sales service is really good.If you need any steroid,please feel free to contact me. I am here waiting for you.