Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: superdrol with tbol

Default superdrol with tbol

hello mates! what's up? i am all game to start my next cycle very shortly. my next cycle would be turinabol, superdrol. i have been reading on some forums that superdrol can be really toxic and want to know if it would be a better idea to go with dianabol instead of superdrol?

I wouldn't stack superdrol with another oral. Very toxic. At least add n2guard.

I would just use turniabol as a stand alone cycle. Oral steroids are very liver toxic to begin with. Stacking more then one together is not a good idea.

I would use HCGenerate in conjunction with your cycle to keep suppression of your body's natural testosterone production to a minimum. It's also essential to run a proper liver aid whenever using oral steroids such as N2guard.

I'll put together a sample cycle for you.

Weeks 1 - 6
    tbol 30mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day
    HCGenerate 5 capusles/day

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Better go with the Turinabol alone - the german athletes have been using it for many years, and it gave them results. I would rather not use superdrol, as it is very livertoxic, and even with such a powerful liver support as N2Guard the liver will get stressed. Besides, with a Tbol only cycle you will be well off with just a mini-PCT as suggested by @muskate.