Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what to stack with tren???

Default what to stack with tren???

i am thinking of adding trenbolone enanthate to my cycle and want to know if it would be a good choice to stack 500 mg test enan and 400mg tren enanthate. or should i opt for testosterone cypionate, anadrol, and tren?? i want to add mass and strength and hit heavy weights. what do you suggest and why?

Tren is usually stacked with test and winstrol, topped off with cardarine.

It is always best to use the same, or a similar, ester - this way it is much easier to calculate the time when you should begin the PCT, etc. Therefore, I would rather use test enan and tren enan in the same cycle. Furthermore, it is quite pointless to use anadrol with tren - these are quite opposite steroids, and will give opposing effects. Therefore, better do as @tealc has recommended - use winny or masteron as a third compound.

What about telling us your stats first ...age year of train bf hiw many cycles etc. After this we can tell you about tren.......everybody want s tren this days.... i don t know why the other AAS eaven exist

Testosterone is testosterone. The only difference the ester makes is how frequently you need to inject. You can use either testosterone enanthate or cypionate.

The best thing you can add to any cycle with tren is cardarine gw from sarms1.com. It will help immensely with fat loss, endurance, recovery and reducing tren related side effects. Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Dose 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

You also need an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and cabergoline for prolactin support.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    tren 300mg/week
    aromasin 10mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    (optional, but a good addition) N2guard 7 capsules/day
    ^Remember that tren is very toxic on the body. N2guard will help detox your body and keep it functioning optimally while on cycle.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

adding more compounds to tren will rapidly become counter productive.. even something like masteron which is very mild will still cause head hair loss.

for me I would tell you to run tren alone and let the gains fly. you would keep side effects to a minimum doing it that way

run some GW and caber with it as your ancillaries

Without eaven test? Just tren?

Why would you recommend that Stevesmi?
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT