Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Big help on structuring my 3rd course!!!

Default Big help on structuring my 3rd course!!!

Hi Guys..
    I have recently decided to come back on the gear, this is my 3rd cycle. I would really appreciate some genuine advice on this cycle as I want this to be my best cycle to date..

Can u help me with how much to take and the order to do it in & if I am missing anything out..

I recently got given 40 shots of genuine Org Sustanon from pak.100% legit.. I was thinking :

Dianabol 30-40 mg 1 - 4 weeks
    Sustanon 500 mg 1 - 20
    Deca 300 mg 1 - 5 weeks
    Bold mg? 5 - 20 weeks
    HCG ? 1 - 20 weeks
    Trying to get Aromatasine
    I have Armidex, Clomid and Tamoxifen.

What do I need to take to protect my organs and body, Liver tablets, Milk thisle etc?

I really appreciate the help big time!! And would like to say Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all!!

Use hcgenerate instead of HCG.

why would you do deca for that short of time? its a long ester.. you are throwing a bunch of things together, too early for a 3rd cycle.. stick to 2 compounds only

Quote Originally Posted by Ash786 View Post
    Hi Guys..
    I have recently decided to come back on the gear, this is my 3rd cycle. I would really appreciate some genuine advice on this cycle as I want this to be my best cycle to date..

Can u help me with how much to take and the order to do it in & if I am missing anything out..

I recently got given 40 shots of genuine Org Sustanon from pak.100% legit.. I was thinking :

Sustanon 500 mg 1 - 20
    Deca 300 mg 1 - 5 weeks
    Bold mg? 5 - 20 weeks
    HCG ? 1 - 20 weeks

What do I need to take to protect my organs and body, Liver tablets, Milk thisle etc?

I really appreciate the help big time!! And would like to say Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all!!
    1. Remove the deca. It makes no sense to use the deca for 5 weeks and then switch to bold. Run the bold all 20 weeks at 300mg/week.

2. Use N2guard from n2bm.com at 7capsules/day throughout your cycle for your liver aid. It is the best liver aid on the market, by far.

3. You need an AI in your cycle to keep aromatization of testosterone into estrogen to a minimum. This will prevent estrogen related side effects. You can use 0.5mg of arimidex EOD but I recommend aromasin from ag-guys.com at 10mg EOD. Aromasin is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

4. I strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

Use HCGenerate ES or HCGenerate instead to keep HPTA suppression and testicular atrophy to a minimum. 5 capsules/day
    HCGenerate ES
    HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created.

5. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ash786 View Post
    Hi Guys..

Sustanon 500 mg 1 - 20
    Deca 300 mg 1 - 5 weeks
    Bold mg? 5 - 20 weeks
    HCG ? 1 - 20 weeks

Either use Deca, or Boldenone - these steroids are very different, and will give different results. Boldenone is more of a lean bulker, whilst deca is a puffy one. Besides, using deca for just 5 weeks won't render you any noticeable results. Then, don't use HCG, as it may cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and in reality it will do nothing for your natural testosterone production. Better use a more modern alternative, such as HCGenerate, which will have no side effects at all, and will actually help restore natural testosterone production and keep your balls working. Use arimidex (although aromasin would be much better) from the first day of the cycle - don't wait for the side effects to occur. Finally, you will definitely need a good liver support during the cycle, and milk thistle won't be enough. Better go with a more complete supplement with more ingredients in it, such as N2guard. Finally, clomid and nolva are not enough for a PCT after such a serious cycle - you will at least need to add there HCGenerate ES, Ostarine MK-2866, and N2Guard.