Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Best winstrol cycle

Default Best winstrol cycle

i was told the best cycle for winstrol is to take it with tren, but i was also told that with tren youll need test due to libido issues, can i take winstrol and tren and instead of running test with it, could i just use a test booster from my local supplement store?

If you want to do winstrol, add 20mgs of cardarine. Adding hcgenerate will help with libido.

If you are going to use trenbolone, winstrol won't do it for the libido issues, and obvious not the natty test boosters. Therefore, if you are going to use tren, you definitely need to have some test in the cycle. Additionally, I would suggest stacking trenbolone with Cardarine, as it can reduce most of its side effects. Unfortunately, the libido issues can not be solved with Cardarine even.

4. Default

Have you ran Tren before and what is your experience? Tren is an extremely harsh compound. If you do run it however you would definitely need a test base. What are your goals for the cycle. This will help us to lay out a perfect cycle for you.

Tren is very suppressive of HPTA and natural testosterone production. A natural testosterone booster wouldn't be enough. It sounds to me like you are really over thinking things. Why not do test + winstrol + cardarine? That would be an awesome lean mass stack that would put a significant amount of lean mass on your and help you cut up nicely. Just make sure to use a liver aid with the winstrol as it's very liver toxic.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    aromasin 10mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
    winstrol 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]