Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to best store roids?

Default how to best store roids?

i am still a new user of anabolic steroids and last did my cycle with testosterone enanthate 600mg a week. for cycle support, i used arimidex .25mg eod and PCT was with nolvadex and clomid and i also used milk thistle. now i want to run my second cycle and want to know if you would recommend a cycle with equipoise, testosterone enanthate, and may be some dbol or anadrol as well.

can i expect quick and big gains from this bulking cycle or would you recommend something else? thanks in advance guys.

If you're new, forget steroids try sarms.
    SARMS | The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Equipoise and bulking are incompatible words. Equipoise will give lean and steady gains, and it makes a very good combo with test. I would not use either Dbol, or Anadrol in a cycle with Equipoise - anavar or turinabol are a much better addition to the cycle. I would also recommend using Aromasin instead of arimidex - it is a much better AI than arimidex. You can get it from ag-guys. But if you are new to the PED world, it would make much more sense to use SARMS - they are completely safe to use, and ther results will be quite good.

all steroids that are androgenic can bulk you up as long as your diet and training are good

5. Default

EQ s a good compound to introduce for a second cycle, however it will not give you quick big gains that you said you are looking for. EQ is a very long ester and will promote slow, lean gains. You could try deca but you will carry a lot of water. Same with dbol.

I personally like EQ. Both deca and dbol will bring along side it a lot of water retention. You certainly won't blow up on EQ, but it'll provide nice lean gains, with a big vascularity and appetite increase. That's what I would do for my second cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]