Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 3rd cycle help please

Default 3rd cycle help please

i am new to this forum but not to steroids. i want to run my third cycle and planning to do a cycle of 20 weeks with NPP 300mg eod pin, test e 500mg a week, Turinabol 50mg for first 12 weeks only, and dostinex 0.5mg e3d. i am lean and want to bulk up. for PCT, i am considering nolvadex and clomid.

do you recommend me to add arimidex 0.25mg eod as well?

I recommend aromasin 10mgs eod instead of arimidex.

First of all, 12 weeks on an oral is quite harsh for the liver, I would limit the cycle duration for turinabol at 8-10 weeks only. Also, make sure to be using a very good liver supporting supplement in order to make sure that your liver will be fine. N2Guard would be the best here, is it is the most complete liver support on the market.

Then you will also need to use an AI from the first day of the cycle, as Testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. Aromasin would be a much better alternative to arimidex. Arimidex will get your cholesterol worse, whilst aromasin will do the contrary by increasing the levels of the good cholesterol. Additionally, aromasin will increase free test levels and can increase IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for gains. Finally, aromasin is a suicide AI, so there will be no estrogen rebounds with it.

Nolvadex and clomid are a very weak PCT, especially for such a serious cycle. You will need to do the perfect PCT as laid out here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

20 week cycle of NPP and test and just a SERM only pct isn't going to recover you

improve your pct and I agree that 12 weeks of tbol is crazy. it is liver toxic. you could do first 6 weeks and then last 6 weeks, just not 12 weeks straight

5. Default

I would run it like this:

1-20 Test E 500mg
    1-20 NPP 300mg
    1-20 Aromasin 10-12.5mg EOD
    1-20 Caber .5mg E3D
    1-6 tbol 50mg
    1-6 N2Guard 7 caps per day
    14-20 tbol 50mg
    14-20 N2Guard 7 caps per day

Perfect PCT

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I would run it like this:

1-20 Test E 500mg
    1-20 NPP 300mg
    1-20 Aromasin 10-12.5mg EOD
    1-20 Caber .5mg E3D
    1-6 tbol 50mg
    1-6 N2Guard 7 caps per day
    14-20 tbol 50mg
    14-20 N2Guard 7 caps per day

Perfect PCT

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    I agree with this completely. 12 weeks of tbol is NOT a good idea. It's going to be extremely hard on your liver. 6-8 week cycles of oral toxic steroids are max.

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]