Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren ace cycle

Default Tren ace cycle

Im planning to run a tren a and test prop cycle. Can i run 50 mg of tren a eod? The reason why im taking 50 mg eod is because tren a is pretty expensive in my country. P/s : i've run tren before.

How do you plan on running the cycle? Could you give us a layout of weeks, dosages etc

Test Prop week 1-10 : 200mg eod ( might go for 100 mg eod if i dont have the money)
    Tren ace week 1-10 : 50 mg eod

yes that is a strong dose still. don't forget support supps and pct

5. Default

That is a bit high for test in my opinion. I would keep your Tren dose as you have and make your test p 100-150mg EOD. Make sure to run aromasin at 10mg EOD (at-guys.com), and caber at .5mg e3d for the Tren. It would be a great addition to add Cardarine as well at 20mg per day (sarms1.com). It will really help fight side effects of Tren. Split doses 10mg am and pm.

This dosage will be fine - don't worry. People usually greatly underestimate the power of trenbolone, and seek huge dosages, whereas just 250-300 mgs per week are more than enough for most people. So the 150-200 mgs that you are going to run are perfectly fine. Don't forget to use cabergoline and aromasin from the first day of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by dytto View Post
    Test Prop week 1-10 : 200mg eod ( might go for 100 mg eod if i dont have the money)
    Tren ace week 1-10 : 50 mg eod
    Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone prop 100mg EOD
    tren ace 50mg EOD
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day -> needed to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D -> prolactin support for the tren
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM) -> great addition to any tren cycle for it's effects of fat loss, endurance and recovery. Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it