Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Drol, Test, and deca cycle

Default Drol, Test, and deca cycle

31, 210lbs, and 6'3", have been a regular at gym for the last six years and done four cycles till now. i am considering the idea of doing a cycle with testosterone cypionate 500mg a week and deca durabolin 450mg a week for 16 weeks, and drol 50mg ed for first 5 weeks. here are my questions: what would be an ideal on-cycle support and PCT regimen for such a cycle and do i need to add something else?

Use perfect pct has clomid nolva hcgenerate.

You need an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. I recommend aromasin from ag-guys.com at 10mg EOD

You need cabergoline with your cycle for prolactin support from the deca. Ag-guys.com carries it as well. 0.5mg E3D.

You need a liver aid when using the anadrol. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.
    N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

Finally, After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    You need an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. I recommend aromasin from ag-guys.com at 10mg EOD

You need cabergoline with your cycle for prolactin support from the deca. Ag-guys.com carries it as well. 0.5mg E3D.

You need a liver aid when using the anadrol. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.

Finally, After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    These are all the supports and pct you need. Enjoy your cycle bud!

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post

@muskate has given you all the ancillaries you will need on cycle. However, I would also recommend you to lower the deca dosage to like 350-400 mgs per week, as it is best when its dosage is lower than that of testosterone - it is a good way of avoiding the deca dick.

Also, perhaps you could also reduce the use of anadrol to 4 weeks - this steroid is very toxic and has harsh side effects.