Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: using creatine while on cycle

Default using creatine while on cycle

i am presently doing a cycle with trenbolone and testosterone and want to throw in some creatine for a month to see how things move up from there. i just started the cycle a week ago and want it to run for 18 weeks. my goal is to build lean mass but while leaning out and look full. plz do share your valuable suggestions with me on this one and also if i need to add or change something. thanks.

Add 20grams of creatine/day.

There is absolutely no problem in using creatin during the cycle, and there is no need in looking for some special schedules - just start using it. I would highly recommend the Ancient Strength creatine - it is a really good product with several kinds of creatine in it. take 10-15 grams per day, and you will be fine.

4. Default

I like the product mentioned above called Ancient Strength. I would personally only use 5-10g per day though.

Ancient Strength

The serving amount is 3 tablets and in typical N2BM fashion you get a 30 day supply, so about
    90 tabs.
    Each serving of three tabs contains:

Creatine Monohydrate………………………………….4,551mg
    Creatine HCL……………………………………………300mg
    Creatine Pyruvate………………………………………150mg

There is a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to creatine supplementation. There is no need to load or cycle creatine. Supplement with 5-10g per day. When you take the creatine doesn't matter but ideally you would supplement with creatine pre and post workout, as your body is most inclined to absorb nutrients at this time. Supplementing with creatine post workout will also help replenish depleted creatine phosphate stores from your workout. I really like the creatine formula Ancient Strength from n2bm.com. Each serving contains 5g of creatine monohydrate, creatine HCL and creatine pyruvate blend. Take 1 serving pre workout and 1 serving post workout.
    Ancient Strength

Supplemental creatine is nothing more then the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine synthesized together. It is not a hormone and does not require a PCT (post cycle therapy). It is fine to use on or off cycle.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]