Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liver Cleanse

I should mention that some people have so much impacted fecal matter,that in extreme cases,the opening through which they defecate may be no larger than the diameter of a pencil!Adding a large amount of fiber suddenly could really do more harm than good,as they may become "plugged up".I would recommend either starting with a small amount,or better yet, use the oxy powder or colonosan as these seem to have a "dissolving" effect and speed up the process considerably.

Angry

I was wondering if doing a colon or gall bladder cleansing could help with my IBS? I started doing a low carb diet and it has helped with the diarrhea, but I still have times where I feel like I have to go to the bathroom immediately or all day. Man what a yukky topic. But I really want to get rid of this IBS because it is really affecting my life in a negative way.

Also, I am going to go in for a colonoscopy to make sure that everything was ok and was wondering if the preperation for a colonoscopy was just like colon cleansing?

Thanks,
    Mike

PS. Boy what a great first post to a new forum for me. LOL

I believe it could definitely help.Getting your elimination system in order and the processing of toxins back on track would have to help,not only with your IBS,but your general well-being.A doctor is probably going to put you on drugs,since that's all they know,which will likely only contribute to the toxic overload that your liver has to deal with.Another thing I would recommend,in addition,is Aloe Vera juice.Remember,the power to heal is within your body.It's best to work with it,not against it.

I don't recommend jumping into a liver flush unless you have been on the liver-cleansing diet for at least a few weeks.
    What is the "Liver Cleansing Diet"? Just staying away from proccessed foods and all that junk...?

I'm having the "plugged up" problem now from fiber+water overload. This week I planned on doing some kind of colon cleanse and next week a liver flush. (I guess with fiber and maybe a laxative starting Monday, I really don't want to wait untill something comes in the mail) But now I guess I need to do some kind of liver cleansing diet before I do the liver flush?

Your quote came from the part of the article that I didn't write.It was used to describe an alternative method that may be "less intense"for some people who are very nervous about doing this.For my method, all that's required is the 5 days of apple juice, and a cleared out colon, as far as preparation goes.

strappingyounglad great post bro, i tried it out with great results. I'm a very big fan of charcoal as a mild laxative, i always had problem digesting proteins (especially powders) when i take a tab before the shake, i feel fine. Anyone ever try it?
    Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym....
    If you do what you've always done,
    expect what you've always got

No I never heard of that bro.What kind of charcoal?Nice sig,btw...

it's a mild laxative, aids in digestion with alot of benefits, they call it eucarbon (i grew up overseas and it widely used in europe). i think the website is eucarbon.com check it out let me know what u think
    Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym....
    If you do what you've always done,
    expect what you've always got

So, you fast for 5 days then SYL? Only drinking Apple Juice? Or do you just have a high fiber diet for 5 days?
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

Well,I didn't say anything about fasting,I don't think.(maybe I should reread what I wrote.)But that is one way of doing it now that you mention.In that method several large grapefruit are consumed along with the apple juice each day.The grapefruit is supposed to cause the body to release toxins stored in the tissues for subsequent elimination.The purpose of the juice is to loosen adhesions between the stones as it has a high malic acid content.As a side note it's a good idea to rinse your mouth with water after drinking apple juice as the acid isn't particulary good for tooth enamel.I believe that if you reread the article carefully,you'll find that all the info is there.This procedure,along with taking adequate potassium are the two most important steps I know of to bring oneself into a state of optimal being.

Additionally an enema on the morning following the oil ingestion will help speed out the toxins and reduce the possibility of them being re absorbed.I didn't mention this because the whole thing can seem daunting as it is,although there's really nothing to it.In any event I recommend a follow-up flush a coupla weeks later,especially if you had a lot of stones.The second flush will be nowhere near as eventful as the first.