Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liver Cleanse

I'll be doing this this weekend. I think I got some gross Apple Juice, though, doesn't taste too great.
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

Wow, I have to read that again at home to fully understand it better.....sounds exactly like what I was looking for....
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Vrulle
    I'll be doing this this weekend. I think I got some gross Apple Juice, though, doesn't taste too great.
    Let us know bro, I am very curious as to how it works for you!
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

[email protected]

Hi. Thanks for this thread. I read it a while ago when searching the net on liver flushes and it helped me a lot. It was also great seeing this on a fitness type forum and not just on these alternative medicine websites that some people consider "quackery". I bought Oxypowder's full cleansing kit which was 5 days of colon cleansing (I ate a ton of green apples and drank a lot of apple juice) and followed their cleanse+flush with the heavy whipping cream. It tasted great. I did have some nausea but I'm pretty sure it was more from dehydration from the espon salts. I didn't *have* to do the epson salts in the morning the following day according to Oxypowder but I did anyway because I couldn't wait to see what would come out.

I was reading on other forums and they say some people have to do a few flushes to get all the stones out. I know I'm one of those people. I want to get back on a keto diet and liver flush in between.

My question is: Would I lose any weight going back and forth from Keto to Liver Flushing/Oxypowder? Would I probably lose more or less weight doing it this way?

I figure I'll do 10 days of Keto and then go right to the low fat/high good* carb diet(I eat lots of apples for the malic acid) for the liver flush preparation and then start Keto the day after the flush. And do this all next Month untill I get 2 liver flushes done. Is this a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by No0b
    Hi. Thanks for this thread. I read it a while ago when searching the net on liver flushes and it helped me a lot. It was also great seeing this on a fitness type forum and not just on these alternative medicine websites that some people consider "quackery". I bought Oxypowder's full cleansing kit which was 5 days of colon cleansing (I ate a ton of green apples and drank a lot of apple juice) and followed their cleanse+flush with the heavy whipping cream. It tasted great. I did have some nausea but I'm pretty sure it was more from dehydration from the espon salts. I didn't *have* to do the epson salts in the morning the following day according to Oxypowder but I did anyway because I couldn't wait to see what would come out.

I was reading on other forums and they say some people have to do a few flushes to get all the stones out. I know I'm one of those people. I want to get back on a keto diet and liver flush in between.

My question is: Would I lose any weight going back and forth from Keto to Liver Flushing/Oxypowder? Would I probably lose more or less weight doing it this way?

I figure I'll do 10 days of Keto and then go right to the low fat/high good* carb diet(I eat lots of apples for the malic acid) for the liver flush preparation and then start Keto the day after the flush. And do this all next Month untill I get 2 liver flushes done. Is this a good idea?
    post this on the DIET / training forum, this is not the place

Well, I went through with it this week and here's what happened. Tuesday through Saturday, I drank a gallon of apple juice. During this time I was also doing the oxypowder (I had already done an oxypowder regimine about a week prior to this as well).
    Saturday night I had the tblspoon of epsoms salt, then 2 hours later I had the fruit salad, then 2 hours later I had another tblspoon of salt, then 2 hours later I had the 1/2 cup of olive oil mixed with 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
    I tried to sleep with my right leg pulled up, but I'm sure through the night my normal tossing and turning changed that.
    The next morning, I had my epsoms salt, then almost immediately had to go to the bathroom. It didn't seem as though what came out was really any different than what had been coming out the whole week with my doing the oxypowder as well. Then again, I didn't fish through it either looking for fat globules, so it could have been different.
    I did feel a bit more cramped Sunday morning, and it was a great relief to go to the bathroom, but it didn't last long, and I didn't have to go to the bathroom for another 5 hours or so.
    So, I'm not sure if I missed something, or didn't do something right, then again I could have just been expecting more discomfort then there actually is.
    It could also be that I didn't really need to do it as much as I thought, but I don't see how that could be because I have been eating all the processed crap at fast food places for years.
    So, I could have done something wrong, or it could have gone just fine, but I guess I'll just see how I feel over the next few days.
    Also I still plan on getting a hydro-colonic next week because I've heard people have had great results with that.

So, SYL, did I do something wrong? Or do you think I just didn't have a lot of stones in my gallbladder? I'm 28 years old, is that enough time for a lot of crap to build up in my system?
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

Well, I went through with it this week and here's what happened. Tuesday through Saturday, I drank a gallon of apple juice. During this time I was also doing the oxypowder (I had already done an oxypowder regimine about a week prior to this as well).
    Saturday night I had the tblspoon of epsoms salt, then 2 hours later I had the fruit salad, then 2 hours later I had another tblspoon of salt, then 2 hours later I had the 1/2 cup of olive oil mixed with 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
    I tried to sleep with my right leg pulled up, but I'm sure through the night my normal tossing and turning changed that.
    The next morning, I had my epsoms salt, then almost immediately had to go to the bathroom. It didn't seem as though what came out was really any different than what had been coming out the whole week with my doing the oxypowder as well. Then again, I didn't fish through it either looking for fat globules, so it could have been different.
    I did feel a bit more cramped Sunday morning, and it was a great relief to go to the bathroom, but it didn't last long, and I didn't have to go to the bathroom for another 5 hours or so.
    So, I'm not sure if I missed something, or didn't do something right, then again I could have just been expecting more discomfort then there actually is.
    It could also be that I didn't really need to do it as much as I thought, but I don't see how that could be because I have been eating all the processed crap at fast food places for years.
    So, I could have done something wrong, or it could have gone just fine, but I guess I'll just see how I feel over the next few days.
    Also I still plan on getting a hydro-colonic next week because I've heard people have had great results with that.

So, SYL, did I do something wrong? Or do you think I just didn't have a lot of stones in my gallbladder? I'm 28 years old, is that enough time for a lot of crap to build up in my system?
    WOW!!!

[email protected]

I don't think you did anything wrong.It's possible that you didn't have many stones or gravel.That's unusual for someone your age, but not impossible.It was not all for naught however, as the flush helps remove stored toxins in your liver as well.I still do it every 6 months or so for this purpose,even thogh I don't have much calcified bile .

Quote Originally Posted by No0b

The only problem is obviously the fruit(apples) which is not in accordance with a keto diet.The benefits of the liver flush are important enough to warrant doing it anyway, even if it does slow your progress slightly as far as losing weight.Bear in mind that a properly functioning gall bladder = more efficient fat metabolism, so in the long run you'll be ahead.

Default Colon cleanse

Colon cleansing can be done from home too. All you need to do is to take an all-natural cleaning shake once every day, gradually working up to the prescribed number of times for 2-4 weeks. During this period, it is important to follow dietary instructions, so our body gets maximum results from the colon cleanser.