Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Intervals Revisited

i think on the long run carbs are essential for sprinting,because i am on a low carb diet as it is summer and i am really feeling drained i do not have the energy to sprint especially in the morning ,
    but i love sprint especially when you are done you really feel that you did something to challenge your system
    drin

You should not feel drained,if you are in ketosis.Either you are eating too many carbs to be in ketosis,but not enough for energy,or you may have a potassium deficency,which would not be surprising.Check this out,if you haven't already-
    http://www.**********.com/showthread.php?t=9709

I was doing the peanut butter diet mybe thats why ?
    yes i have read your article which is very good ,do you suggest that i start including potatoes because who says they are good and who says they are full of sugar, maybe i will try them out post work out mixed with whey i think it will come out good
    drin

any one trying sprints at the moment ??
    drin

Not unless someone is chasing me...seriously I probably should but there is only so much time/energy in the day.I prefer to approach it through diet .But then again I'm comfortable with my bf%.I really don't care about having sick-as f#@k abs.As long as I can see them...Some people want to have to use a Q-tip to clean the lint out of their abs.Sprints are good for those kind of abs.

I'm glad I got to read this post. I'm going to add this to my routine.

-Start sprinting monday morning. Looking for those "spartan" abs. ha.

Talking

do the 300 workout then
    drin

can you still do this sprinting routine while bulking?

Yes. Low intensity cardio for long periods tends to burn muscle because your body is trying to make you lightweight for endurance purposes and you don't need muscle to do low intensity. High intensity for short periods doesn't create the same parameters. You don't need endurance but you do need strength, particularly in your legs and this stimulates testosterone production as well. The body becomes the function. It's not that you're burning calories during those 12 minutes. Your are telling your body that your survival depends upon running really fast for short periods. In essense, becoming a human cheetah. They don't spend hours doing cardio but I've never seen a fat one. Look at world class sprinters. They are lean And muscular.