Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up your impressive lifts...

Me either.... after so many yrs of training I dont even remember things....
    Max lifts really have a little to do w bb but if the game one plays is power lifting or so THEN ...now i remember one lift Bb curl 181 lbs x2. so Im not a powerhouse.
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

Never really maxed out, well not in a few years.

BB flat bench 365 x 4 reps
    Squats 405 x 12 reps
    BB incline bench 275 x 13 reps

those are the only numbers I can think of for now......
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzana
    OKAY...does mozarella work for you?

I prefer a sharp cheddar if thats okay. I stay away from the "soft" cheeses.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

i am still playing catch up to my old #'s when i stopped lifting in jan.

Closing in, but no their yet

my best lifts then were not maxes, but from 5x5 training

squat- 5 x 5 @ 405
    deads- 5 x 5 @ 365
    bench- 5 x 5 @ 260
    seated military- 5 x 5 @ 215, and a 1 rep max of 255 for this lift. This was after only one year of training too....(natural).

been back in the gym for about 2 months, so right now i'm in catch up mode and my #'s are........
    squat- 5 x 5 345
    dead - 5 x 5 @ 355
    bench - 5 x 5 245
    standing military- 5 x 5 170

oddly since my return to the gym, my deads are stronger then squats, which was not the case before if you look at the changes in my #'s. And military dropped a bit cuz i used to do them seated, now do them standing, which is more challenging.

I find standing much easier than seated.Not sure if I am thinking of the same lift though.Mine would be a strict press from shoulders to over head done with a barbell.If it is the same lift I can lift much more from standing than seated

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy
    I find standing much easier than seated.Not sure if I am thinking of the same lift though.Mine would be a strict press from shoulders to over head done with a barbell.If it is the same lift I can lift much more from standing than seated
    yes, body perpendicular to the floor..........barbell, down to the shoulders, press up over head, i worked my way up w/ 5x5's seated to the 215........then towards end of the year i decided to test strength on it and hit 225 x 4, 235 x 2, 255 x 1. Standing is more challeging for me because your body is balancing the weight your pushing...........hitting stabilizers throughout your body, and when sitting i plant body firmly into the seat and just focus on the press. I thinks its more impressive to hoist heavy weights up over your head standing too.........thats why i switched from seated.

My upper body is considerably weaker than my lower so no impressive lifts really. Legs used to be stronger than they are now too but I'll get it back.

Donkey Press 670 x 12 x 3 sets.

Incline bench - 135 for 3 reps
    Flat bench - 180 for two reps
    For dumbells, I usually use the pink ones cause the blue ones make my elbows hurt a little.....

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

Hmmm....I've always tended to gain size more quickly than strength, so I haven't had all that many lifts that would be considered 'impressive' for my size. Going back aways to when I trained my legs like an animal, my alltime most impressive lift would actually be a set I did when I was 218lbs:

45degree leg press: 10 plates per side for 27 reps (full reps, not little cheaters)

I thought it was a good combination of strength and endurance, which was what I was training for at the time ( preparing for a grappling tournament ).

MMS

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhitman
    Hmmm....I've always tended to gain size more quickly than strength, so I haven't had all that many lifts that would be considered 'impressive' for my size. Going back aways to when I trained my legs like an animal, my alltime most impressive lift would actually be a set I did when I was 218lbs:

45degree leg press: 10 plates per side for 27 reps (full reps, not little cheaters)

I thought it was a good combination of strength and endurance, which was what I was training for at the time ( preparing for a grappling tournament ).

27 reps is real nice!

Every once in a while I'll aim for higher reps instead of higher weights...it's a nice challenge. I normally aim for a dozen reps per set but I'm finding that when dealing with certain injuries I feel I can still get a good session if I go lighter and just increase reps and I do them more slowly than normal.