Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who remembers Tom Platz?

I met Platz a few years back. I used to email him from time to time. Actually got responses back too! I went through ISSA's fitness trainer program and met him at a seminar he did. I believe he still does them for ISSA.

Really nice guy. Him and his wife are into some weird dieting though. They were telling me to eat chicken wings if I was having sore joints.

Either way, the guy's legs were ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechaos
    I met Platz a few years back. I used to email him from time to time. Actually got responses back too! I went through ISSA's fitness trainer program and met him at a seminar he did. I believe he still does them for ISSA.

Really nice guy. Him and his wife are into some weird dieting though.
    They were telling me to eat chicken wings if I was having sore joints.
    Either way, the guy's legs were ridiculous.
    Now that is different!!!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_Mclusky
    Now that is different!!!!LOL
    LOL Yeah I thought it was a little strange too. Who am I to question him I guess?

I talked to him a bit on gear, his thoughts have changed a bit on it. I guess that happens to some people. He still looks good though. Not even close to as big but that's expected obviously.

He really liked me and thought I'd make a great personal trainer. I feel kinda bad because I've been pretty damn lazy since then. I feel like I let him down. I let down a legend!

Oh well, every day is a new day I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechaos
    LOL Yeah I thought it was a little strange too. Who am I to question him I guess?

I talked to him a bit on gear, his thoughts have changed a bit on it. I guess that happens to some people. He still looks good though. Not even close to as big but that's expected obviously.

He really liked me and thought I'd make a great personal trainer. I feel kinda bad because I've been pretty damn lazy since then. I feel like I let him down. I let down a legend!

Oh well, every day is a new day I guess.
    I dont know anyone that doesnt get lazy. I almost did the personal training thing but I like to get lazy every once in a while!!!LOL