Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Plateau

Default Plateau

Hey guys,

I have reached a plateau and it looks as if I'm not making any progress the last few months. I can't lift heavier ...

Any help would be highly appreciated

mb you have, but have you tried changing your routine lately? i know it's pretty basic, but some people just get stuck in something that's worked a while for them..

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    mb you have, but have you tried changing your routine lately? i know it's pretty basic, but some people just get stuck in something that's worked a while for them..

exactly, another thing to do is put your body into "shock" by changing the diet. What I do is 1g per lb of weight for a week, then the following week i double it, then the following week i drop it back to 1g per lb...just little things like that may help you out tremendously
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

One thing that seems to work pretty good for me is to take a week or 2 off. I find that if I take a couple weeks off, (or a month) I come back bigger, stronger, better. (I know it sounds dumb) Ofcourse, the bigger, stronger, better part doesn't happen the first week back.
    This goes back to what h4x0l2 said about 'shocking' your body. There are many ways to shock your muscles. Then again, you could be maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
    One thing that seems to work pretty good for me is to take a week or 2 off. I find that if I take a couple weeks off, (or a month) I come back bigger, stronger, better. (I know it sounds dumb) Ofcourse, the bigger, stronger, better part doesn't happen the first week back.
    This goes back to what h4x0l2 said about 'shocking' your body. There are many ways to shock your muscles. Then again, you could be maxed out.
    Yea....that seems to do it for me and changing up my eating a bit.

Like everyone else said, change things up a bit. One week high weight, low reps. Next week low weight, high reps. Try incorporating something new in your routine. Do you keep a journal of what, when & how much or do you work from memory?
    Beware of internet scams..............send $20. for more information.