Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New training system for me.

Arrow New training system for me.

I am about to embark on a brand new training and diet regime starting tomorrow. The principles are sharp contrasts in a lot of ways to what we all have as current cornerstones to our weight training. This is something very new for me and relatively new thinking overall so will be extremely interested to see how I react to it and what body recomp changes can be accomplished.

The only problem is I am sworn to secrecy with it so cannot divulge too much to you unfortunately but will certainly let you know of progress going forward.

If there is anything I can pass on that does not "break the rules" with what I have committed to I wll certainly do so. It is to start with a 2 month program that makes some pretty big promises and with a few guys that I have seen already run it they have made some impressive gains so does look very promising.

Anyways it is all very exciting to be honest and will update here regularly for you.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Geee, Thanks.

Who has sworn you to secrecy?

Access- You trying the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Style Bulking plan now?

The originator of this program wants to keep the whole system "secret" as he is charging to get into this program and clearly if people went about telling everyone the specifics then he would not be able to charge anymore. So at least for now it reamins under wraps but for how long who knows.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Very cloak and dagger!!

is he famous?
    are u getting to sample it for free?
    how come?

good luck bro...keep us posted

I'm freaking intrigued.

I started August 6th so just getting into it now. He has stopped me from doing cardio to the extent that I was which was fine and in line with my own intentions anyway now that I have bodyfat at 11%. Only 2 cardio sessions a week now and that is on my off lifting days.

The lifting is going well. I like what I am doing so far and we will see what improvements come with this as we go along. I will post some pics before and after when done in 3 months with this routine. Apparently I am to have a month off at that time too with only cardio, and push ups being done during this period..interesting.

BUDDHA