Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Timers Training Log

Default First Timers Training Log

Ok, I said that I would try to run a log once I started my first cycle. I am not sure if this is the best place for it or not however, so if need be, please feel free to relocate it. My goal for writing this is for the first timers like me to see. Hopefully it will answer alot of the commonly asked questions that we all see on the board by interested parties. So here we go!

1. Read!!! There is alot of information on the board. Become familiar with the different products and their properties.
    2. Know what your goals are and make them realistic! You will not become the Hulk in one cycle! (maybe you could but it would not be too healthy) Then look at different products to see what will help you to reach that goal.
    3. READ!!!
    4. Board sponsors are legitimate! Keep in mind that all said steroids are illegal and you are taking your chances legally if you go this route. However, it can be done.
    5. Be patient when ordering! Many of these products are coming from overseas and will take some time. There is the chance that they might be seized by customs! But more importantly, be patient!

My goals:
    -I am looking to put on about 15lbs of muscle over the next 3 months. I suspect that I will come close and with the proper use of pct I should be able to maintain a fair amount of this provided I keep up with my diet. In the end I am hoping to lean back out to about 185 or so. I will not be doing any sort of cutting cycle however as I can typically shed what I need to with out performance enhancing drugs. Overall I am shooting for a nice beach body look but maybe a little more tone. I am not competing. I am just a dad at the age of 37 that is tired of working out in the gym for years and seeing very little for results.

I finally got all my supplies and on Friday 11/28. My cycle and stats are listed below:

Gear
    -Test C
    -Dbol
    -Ndex
    -Adex

Supplements
    -Muscle Milk Protein
    -Mass FX (test booster-over the counter)
    -Anibol Naturals BCA's
    -Cycle Support (over the counter)
    -Vitamine E
    -Glucoseamine

Stats:
    -5'9"
    -175 lbs (as of 12/28)
    -these measurments were taken 12/2/08 will add new measurments on monthly basis further on in thread
    -calfs R=14.5" L=14"
    -Quads R/L = 23.25"
    -Bi's R = 13.5" L=14"
    -Chest Tape was too short! (only 37") I guess I'm frickn HUGE!! Seriously, I am guessing that I have to be about 42-44"
    -9.8% body fat (as of 12/2/08)
    -I work out 5 days a week, typically hit each body part once a week and take the weekend off. I work out at about 4:30am M-F and off on the weekends. I shoot for 16-20 sets for each work out.

Ok, My cycle is a little different than originally planned. I was supposed to be runing Dbol from day one -week 4 but I was shipped two bottle of Anavar instead. At least that is what it appears to be judging by the code if you will. So, I will start with Test and jump into the Anavar down around week 8 or so. I may have to order two more bottles of it to run the proper dose for a 4 week stint.

So, I took my first shot of Test C, 2cc @ 250mg/cc on Friday night. I was so damn excited to get started that I jumped right in. I also took 1 cc of Anavar at 10mg/cc. I know it is not going to do anything but I wanted to know how it would taste. *I put 1cc into a can of Dr. Pepper-it still tastes horrible but tolerable* Not sure how anyone could take this straight!

I did not work out all weekend. It was difficult to not work out since I was so excited about doing something but I survived.

11/29
    I did not sleep that well. I am not sure if it was because I was excited or what. I did read a thread on here where a first timer was dealing with a bit of insomnia. Hopefully that will not be the case for me. None the less, the shot was super smooth but today the area is rather sore.

11/30
    Shot area is still a little sore. Feels like a bruise. Not inflamation however, as I did everything right. Remember to aspirate before injecting!

12/1
    I shot out of bed and was out of the house in record time today. Very excited to get it on at the gym! I did back this morning. I was quite shocked! Granted I have been taking Mass FX for about 2.5 weeks now so my strength has been increasing anyway but today was just rediculous.

Last week I did deadlifts for about 4 sets ending with 275 for 4 reps. I was blown and struggled to get each of those 4 reps! Today, I pulled 275 for 8 reps on my 3rd set and ended with 295/6 reps and felt that I could maybe pull more weight. I stopped though as I still had other exercises to go and I am not too stressed about how much weight I can pull. I think that if I jumped to 315 that I might be able to only get 4 reps and my goal is a minimum of 6 so it was not worth it. Trust me, the strength will come and I have pleanty of time!

I can say that the injection site is still a little sore but nothing more than feeling like a bruise. My lower back was burning by the time I got to T-bar rows. I definitely felt pumped up. Normally I start to feel this way towards the end of my workout but T-bar is the second exercise that I do. I remember reading about someone else having the same experience with lower back. Overall though, I felt invincible. I mean, I would start my deadlifts and felt like, maybe I went a little too heavy and then by the 3rd rep, I was kicking ass! It was awesome! I can not explain the feeling other than that. It is not like being high mind you but once you pull the weight you are overcome with satisfaction! I had the normal morning crew at the gym just staring at me and one of them commented that they wish they had the same drive while working out!

Ok, so that was pretty much day one at the gym. I will have to fight doing any sort of exercises at home this evening as I am so damn amped up right now.

My weight today was 177.5 lbs. Not sure if this is just my normal fluctuation or not at the moment though I did eat quite a bit this weekend knowing that I was now officially on cycle. None the less, 3 weeks ago I was at 172 with simple over the counter supplements so either way I am gaining.

Well, gotta go for now, time to eat!

I will try to post up at a minimum of once a week and make corrections as needed or answer any questions if I can. Stay tuned! I may even shoot to post some pictures if I can figure out how to get them up on here. I will have to make sure that I edit out the face portion of course.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned!
    Last edited by Hard2Gain; 12-17-2008 at 02:37 PM.

12/2
    well, I did not get the base measurements last night. I could not find my tape and the wife stepped out. Will get this done tonight.

Injection site feels much better today!

Today was chest/shoulders under the new workout (changed up workout to something similar to that of Cookie Monsters-as posted in his thread) Overall it went well. I guess you could say that I went up in weight for the most part. I had been ending my last set of inclines db press with 75's for about 6 reps. today I managed to squeeze out 7 reps with 80s! It was a little tricky figuring out what weights to use under this new program though so I am sure that on the first set for most of the exercises I could have gone a little heavier but overall I got good pump for both chest/shoulders.

It looks like the weight gain might be sticking. I plan on only jumping on the scale once a week (Mondays) but decided to have a look today just to verify if my weight gain was normal fluctuation or an actual gain. Today I weighed 178 flat. That is about 1/2 lb over yesterday and 3 lbs over last Friday morning. I do not plan to go up that fast and am really shooting for about 2-3 lbs/week really. i think that Thanksgiving might have helped out with this though I did not pig out like I have in past years.

I am realizing that I am recovering a little faster now. I did back yesterday and by the end of the day my lower back was a little stiff. Today, everything feels normal! I upped my glucoseamine dose yesterday as well due to my knee feeling a little sore (had surgery on left knee 2 years ago). Today that even feels normal!

Last night I transferred all test injectable into sterile viles and orals into Falcon tubes. This has allowed me to get rid of the stock bottles that are labeled with something else that would have caused my wife to Freak! Some of you may know what I am talking about but for the sake of keeping things "*******" I will not provide specifics. I also picked up more 1cc tb syringes/pins for future HCG injections that I plan to start on week 3. Just need to pick up some sterile water to reconstitute it.

Overall, I feel good. I need to make sure that I get in bed at a decent hour tonight though as I am quite tired due to only 5 hours of sleep last night. Had a work emergency that kept me up late.

12/3
    Today was arm day. Overall it went pretty well. Once again, it was a different style of workout so picking weights was a little tricky. This style of workout nets a really good muscle pump overall (this is a work out similar to Cookiemonsters). I may continue to tweak this a little bit by picking one exercise that I try to go fairly heavy on and then leave the rest as is as well as leaving one super set for each body part in there to really get the pump for the last exercise if you will.

I feel good. I seem to be recovering well from the day before and am not as stiff as I have been in the past. Yet, I am pushing a little bit more weight here and there for more reps!

I got some stats last night and edited them in on the first post of this thread.

Going to post some weights for comparison sake down the road. So here are some numbers for week one. I will continue to edit this post until I have all values I am interested in tracking for the week.

Exercise Reps Wt (lbs)
    DeadLifts 6 295
    Incline DB Press 6 80's (this was after reps of 12/10/8 going up in wt)
    BB curl 8 80
    Close Grip Bench 8 155
    Squats 8 315
    Leg Press 10 7 plates / side (630# in plate wt+sled itself???)
    Last edited by Hard2Gain; 12-04-2008 at 09:35 AM.

12/4

Leg day! I actually enjoy leg day when my knee is not bothering me, thank God for Glucosamine.

Overall it went well. I did not feel like I was going to puke but did get light headed a couple of times. I am sure I will be a little stiff tomorrow! Was planning to do 325 today on squats but pushed out 8 reps at 315. I do not want to waste my time jumping up in weight until I push 315 for 8 reps on 2 sets. to me there is no point in jumping up in weight just to say I did it at this point.

My lower back started getting tight again! I am thinking that I need to work on my SLD's and maybe some hyper extensions to help that out some.

Still gaining weight. Zeroed out the scale this morning, jumped on and am now at 180# i will fight the urge to get on the scale again until Monday to make sure that I am eating enough over the weekend.

Took a few photos this evening.

Sorry for some of the shots, I had my 10 year old shooting the pics as my wife was over at the neighbors. I know I am not huge by any means and I am not posting these as a way of fishing for compliments. They are really only here so everyone can see my tattoos. Seriously, I just wanted to put them on so that down the road a comparison can be made. it will also give me a reference of what pose to be in so that we can shoot the same pictures over again.

thanks,
    Last edited by Hard2Gain; 12-05-2008 at 10:05 AM.

If at first you don't succeed...
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 12-04-2008 at 11:40 PM.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

wtf? I can't seem to get them up on this thread.

Last edited by Hard2Gain; 12-29-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Last edited by Hard2Gain; 12-29-2008 at 10:16 AM.