Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judge My Photo

Default Judge My Photo

Tell me what you think and want I need to work on thanks.
    [IMG][/IMG]

It's refreshing to hear a young guy asking "what should I work" instead of "what should I take" for once. I don't remember the last muscle pic I took where I didn't prominently display my quads. You've got yours covered up, so guess what that means? Let's start there! What does your leg routine look like?

What I can see in the pic looks good and nicely proportioned. You just need to get bigger overall. Can't see your back, obviously. What's your back routine look like?
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

looks like a great building start. How long have you been working out?

I am a huge advocate of 8 pack abs, I've always had success with keeping mine. I have 6-8%bf and I am consistantly on a low fat diet. Due to the nature of showing off while I am on stage.... the crowd likes it, so I keep it. The method I have always used is caffeine to keep the stomach fat down. I have no idea exactly how it works, but it does. Maybe someone who knows the reason behind it can explain that.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0l2 View Post
    I am a huge advocate of 8 pack abs, I've always had success with keeping mine. I have 6-8%bf and I am consistantly on a low fat diet. Due to the nature of showing off while I am on stage.... the crowd likes it, so I keep it. The method I have always used is caffeine to keep the stomach fat down. I have no idea exactly how it works, but it does. Maybe someone who knows the reason behind it can explain that.
    I believe caffeine binds to the fat molecules and makes it easier for the body to consume fat for fuel. Not to mention, it raises your resting heart rate. I take 200 mg caffeine before breakfast (which is about 1.5 hours preworkout) and another 200 mg post workout and I have noticed the same effect.
    30 yrs
    225 lb
    6' 4"
    11% bf
    all natural

Leg Workout Sets Rep
    Squat 5 5 HEAVY
    Front Squat 4 10
    Leg extensions 4 10
    Leg Curls 4 10
    Calf Raises 2 Failure
    DB Lunges 4 10 each leg

Don't really have a back routine gunna post up in the training section and try and get a routine worked out

Quote Originally Posted by bootch magoo View Post
    I believe caffeine binds to the fat molecules and makes it easier for the body to consume fat for fuel. Not to mention, it raises your resting heart rate. I take 200 mg caffeine before breakfast (which is about 1.5 hours preworkout) and another 200 mg post workout and I have noticed the same effect.
    makes sense to me, i use mud coffee in the morning and a second less muddy at lunch, non dairy creamer and stevia for my sugar substitute. I don't use creatine in the morning due to water weight I get from it when I use it in the morning, I only use it after my workout, I find it keeps my physique where want it to be after some experimentation with times of use.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Yes I was going to say back but the legs one is a good one.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

It looks like you like to stand in the dark... j/k j/k good to have you on the board bro.
    You are headed in the right direction and this board will take care of you.