Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gym characters

Default Gym characters

I'm assuming these types of dipwits are not only exclusive in my gym...

[MR. & MRS. VUITTON]
    The people slowly walking on the treadmill in their Prada sneakers, and Dolce sweatsuits with a pair of Gucci sunglasses perched atop their head.... in mid-December. Usually these individuals come in sets of two since they come to the gym to show off their bank accounts and reckless spending habits rather than for any fitness value. Males have been spotted attired in loafers and dress slacks. *sigh*
    Annoyance Factor: 1

[THE SHEMAN]
    The potential lesbian that resembles a man from every angle, and one you thought was a man until seeing him her topless bottomless in the ladies locker room.
    Annoyance Factor: 2 (only because I have no idea how to respond)

[THE JUICEHEAD]
    The really obscenely huge guy with a bright red face and acne all over his back who gets enraged if anyone inquires whether his recent 30 lb. muscle gain has been partially caused by drugs.
    Annoyance Factor: 3 (Relax. It’s just juice.)

[THE COW]
    The morbidly obese lady who refuses to make use of a brassiere and insists on skipping on the treadmill.
    Annoyance Factor: 4

[THE RELIGIOUS]
    The fact that he stops between sets to read the Gospel of Luke does not bother me one bit, not even if he is using the only pair of 37.5 lb weights which I oh so happen to need.... but I have not yet come across a single study as much as hypothesizing the anabolic properties of prayer.
    Annoyance Factor: 5

[THE CARDIO QUEEN]
    Usually stays on the cardio equipment for at least an hour watching her favorite show... on a monday night when there is an actual WAITING LIST for the Stair-Mill... rarely seen outside of the cardio equipment area.
    Annoyance Factor: 6 (when she is on YOUR machine)

[THE MULTI-TASKER]
    Take the fucking earpiece out while bench pressing, I beg you, you look like a complete douche... especially since you use your hands while talking. Also, please leave your quarterly reports, novels, GameBoy, tax returns, briefs, case studies and whatever other shit you need to handle as part of your JOB out of my GYM. Nothing is more annoying than an obvious lawyer on an elliptical yapping away on a cell phone with a brief and a hi-lighter in hand.... then he spills his coffee, and drops everything on the floor, then he is crawling under my treadmill looking for page 753.
    Annoyance Factor: 7

[GIRLY MAN]

The douche with long silky hair whose sex I can not identify from across the room who has the legs of a Hawaiian Tropic contestant... and is wearing a pair of shorts that make his “glute-hanstring tie-in” visible... as well as worth examining (until you realize he is a dude)
    Annoyance Factor: 8

[THE DANGLER]
    Again, if everyone wore proper gym attire, this would not be a problem. Spotted Bench Pressing bar+20 pounds, legs wide open, short, wide shorts..... dangling genitalia on gym floor!
    Annoyance Factor: 9 (because I had to cut my workout short)

[THE SNAIL]
    Oozes Sweat.... Everywhere!
    Annoyance Factor: 10

Don't feel bad Chiq they ALL have relatives in my gym.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!

And don't forget the "Guidos" ...
    Spiked hair High school kids that weight a buck -23 walk around mad dogging everyone, and cut off the sleeves to their shirts but somehow the scissors ran all the way down the side of the shirt revealing... well.... their sides.
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position. I like Rice! its something you can eat a thousand of.

Quote Originally Posted by LetMeSink View Post
    but somehow the scissors ran all the way down the side of the shirt revealing... well.... their sides.
    That's the best! "Nice ribcage, douchebag!" LOL
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Great thread, Chiq! This is why I lift at home!
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    Great thread, Chiq! This is why I lift at home!
    Me too

So in my gym, theres one character:
    That awesome guy liftin' heavy and lookin' shmick

[THE RELIGIOUS]
    The fact that he stops between sets to read the Gospel of Luke does not bother me one bit, not even if he is using the only pair of 37.5 lb weights which I oh so happen to need.... but I have not yet come across a single study as much as hypothesizing the anabolic properties of prayer.
    Annoyance Factor: 5
    "Oh Lord, please give me the strength of Jebus so I might move this cursed stack of metal just 12 more times and give you praise by flexing my blessed muscles for all of the righteous biznatches at Bible camp next weekend, in you name Lord, Ramen"
    "This signature been **EDITED** for comedic porpoise's"
    Joe

ooya ooya gees a biscuit!!! i put up a no women sign in my gym, because its exclusively a weights room no one has taken it down, it works no women have came in, i have a touch of gyno so im the closest to female in there.
    i hate women, there bad, there reall really bad, i dont even like my mum

I am the snail. I sweat like a stuffed pig. I guess that means you don't like me and that I annoy you. Only kidding. I clean my mess when I am done.
    "Life is a garden. Dig It." - Joe Dirt

Stats
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height:5'9"
    BF: 12-13%
    Cycle: Waiting till I come back from leave

what about fully sick ( this relates to indians trying to be lebos , lebos in general and other confused races) no offence here im kiwi half abo mrs is lebo so you get my drift .....

the 1's that try and stare u down coz they just did 3 reps of 30kgs bench press then they look at the floor around you and see you just 8 rep'd 40's

then try and do the same get 1 rep by selves 2 by 1 mate pushing each arm up then sits up bright red face falls over and faints

talk about CHICKS the whole time and cars .... nervous chatter amongst men coz they have no idea what they are going to lift or exercise to perform next

start offering advice to other senior builders , "you should be doing it this way bro " oh yoeah , why ? coz its just , wait 4 it ......... FULLY SICK !!!!!!!!

Please please please find another gym not mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!