Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Wrist injury, sugguestions for best/fastest recovery

Default Wrist injury, sugguestions for best/fastest recovery

So im pissed today, busted (not broke, worse is fractured) my wrist at work today, and today was gonna be start of my first cycle!! So now instead i get to look at my gear and ice my wrist....

So im lookin for what everyone does/take to rehab injuries and suggestions on exercises to keep off and help heal
    Currently all supps i take is omega 3,6,9,
    multi,ALA,CLA,BCAAS, glutimine, arginine
    and 4-5 gals of milk a week (strong bones)

Gonna pick up some Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM right now
    23 yrs
    5'11"
    215lbs
    9% bf
    5 years exp
    On first cycle started 5/25

Ive had a run in with my left wrist while working out..... And the pain was right where I've broken it before. I took about 2 weeks off "which was murder to my ego". And kept it moving anytime it started to get stiff. I iced for 15 Min. then heat for 15 for about an hour a night. And after that I started back and started wraping that wrist. But that was with me you know. But anyway man Best of luck with it.

Icing/heating has been helping its alot better today...

went out and picked up a wrist wrap and was able to do chest yesterday by using mostly machines, lighter weight and taking it slow.
    If anyone has some more suggestions on exercises and any supps to take to help me get back up 100% that'd be awesome
    23 yrs
    5'11"
    215lbs
    9% bf
    5 years exp
    On first cycle started 5/25

Default metal plate in wrist

I fell off my motorcycle in November and shattered my wrist. I underwent surgery and had a metal plate put in my wrist. I thought it would be healed up by now at least enough to be able to pump some iron. Its really stiff and I cant really bear any heavy weight or pressure. I got 120 10 mg vars, 8 sust 250s and 27 amps of primo. I wanted to start this, my second cycle, but I don't think I can lift too heavy. Should I start taking the var and go light to try and strengthen my wrist to the point where I can start the rest. Im not too experienced I would appreciate any input.
    31 yrs old
    6 ft
    240 lbs
    approx 13-15 % body fat

light reps or jst cable reps, keep blood flowning to help the recovery, get the blood flowing to the injury.

ill try to give it some time. ill do some cardio and light reps. maybe i can start in a few weeks

Should I run the var? would that speed up the healing?