Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Been training now for 15 months,need help

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    First off SYL,Checked out that slosh pipe,great stuff,never seen that before,whereabouts can you get those pipes???can you just get them from a plumbers place etc????
    Yes, it's just PVC. You seal the cap on one end, let it cure, add the water and then cement the other cap.
    As i get further into my training i hope you don't mind if i pick your brains a bit more in the future,would be much appreciated.
    Not at all.
    Do you guys think a program in the future is a good or bad idea????how much more training do i do for best results,should i loose all my fat first???
    I'd hold off a bit. A Course is the icing on the cake, as I say. Best to build the cake first. Forces you to learn as much as possible as well.
    And also could you guide me on gym times?
    Like tonight i did a light run to warm up,then did 1hr20min on arms and shoulders,i tend to do that amount of time if its legs,arms,back whatever really ,is that enough each day??
    That's plenty. Best to bust your gut on each set and do less of them. I usually spend 45 min-1 hr, but I train pretty much non-stop.
    And tend to be every other day,eg gym,running,gym,boxing,gym,day off,squash/walking/swim and then start over again.
    That's fine.
    Regarding the Reflex one stop,is there any other product on the market that does the same stuff and is a little cheaper??its a case of 40 quid every just under 3 weeks!or is that the norm for supplements?
    That contains mainly protein, creatine, l-glutamine. Anything with those is good. I tend to find much better deals shopping online.

Many thanks in advance for any info
    You're welcome!

Great many thanks for that info and letting me pick your brains,

Regarding the pipe should it be a exact length for it to work and should the pipe be full or should it slosh about as the title states???What type of excersises are best,i've watched a lot on you tube,should i just copy them??

Also regarding the program what type of thing would you recommend in say another 12-15 months time or really when im happy with my fat levels and muscle growth.
    I'm definetly not going to rush it by putting any old crap in my body,if its going to be a case of 3 years odd of hard training,watching what i eat im not going to chuck the wrong stuff into my body etc.What type of first course would you recommend as id like to research it fully and it would be something i would take seriously ,and i know not as good a result is achieved but can i go on a oral program as the thought of injecting puts me off.???

Regarding the deals on the net,is that deals on Reflex or other makes,are there any you recommend as supplements seem to be a mine field!

Many thanks on the info on the training,so you think 1hr20min is a little long,i go pretty much flat out for that time but i think i might be doing too much reps,you think i should increase the weight and do less reps??

Thanks again mate,been very very helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    Regarding the pipe should it be a exact length for it to work and should the pipe be full or should it slosh about as the title states?
    You can use either 3" or 4" diameter, 6'-10'. I use 4"x10' with 4 gallons water. Weighs about 40lbs. Whatever all that is in Metric. We're backwards here. It sloshes from end to end which is why it's so great for core and stabilizer training.

What type of exercises are best ,i've watched a lot on you tube,should i just copy them?
    I think most things that can be done are demonstrated on Youtube but if you think of something else go for it! Maybe post up a video for the rest of the world to see.

Also regarding the program what type of thing would you recommend in say another 12-15 months time or really when im happy with my fat levels and muscle growth.
    I'm definetly not going to rush it by putting any old crap in my body,if its going to be a case of 3 years odd of hard training,watching what i eat im not going to chuck the wrong stuff into my body etc.What type of first course would you recommend as id like to research it fully and it would be something i would take seriously ,and i know not as good a result is achieved but can i go on a oral program as the thought of injecting puts me off.???
    Orals only cycles are of no lasting benefit and are hard on the liver. You get used to injecting rather quickly and it becomes no big deal. Spend some time in the Anabolic forum reading, as all the information you would need to understand this game has been posted many many times.

Regarding the deals on the net,is that deals on Reflex or other makes,are there any you recommend as supplements seem to be a mine field!
    I'm not that familiar with what's available in the UK but creatine is good as well as quality protein. Just search for those 2 things and see what you come up with.

Many thanks on the info on the training,so you think 1hr20min is a little long,i go pretty much flat out for that time but i think i might be doing too much reps,you think i should increase the weight and do less reps??
    For size increase you need to keep the muscle under tension for about 45 sec. This usually equates to 8-12 reps. It's good to use a weight that you can get at least 8 with but no more than 12. Each workout get at least one more rep than last time with the same weight. When you can get 12, then increase the weight a bit and get at least 8. And so on. This is the basic principle of progressive resistance that weight training is predicated upon.
    Thanks again mate,been very very helpful.
    Quite welcome, I'm sure.

hey bro sorry bout the length of time between me last response i been travelling back to oz, I only do half ironmams at the moment I'm training up to the fulls and hoope to do 1 early next year(Ive got a hell of alot of training to do) sprint distance triathlon is what most people do they only 750m swim/20km ride/5km run these can be done by any1 and still maintain size. you keep mentioning a program mate what is it your hoping to gain from 1 is it size or strength or both, I recently done 1 and got hella strong but also got big without trying n I couldn't run, happily I've dropped a few kg again and am getting my running back and have sill maintained the strength. I honestly think that if you want to stay fit I'd concentrate on some cross fit it'll get you way strong and way fit and way ripped you wont look like a body builder but nthem guys cant run you'll end up looking like the guys in the cross fit vids then when you get to that do a coarse and you'll thickin up nicely ey

Thanks again for the response,to be honest back 15 months ago i was about 110 pounds in weight and that was fat,i am now down to 83 pounds so i have lost quite a bit,regarding the question of a wanting a program i honestly do want to be quite big but still keeping that athletic side to it,i got to say although i was fat i did like the appearance of being big!!!

Im finding that as i'm loosing weight my physical apperance is getting smaller and as much weight training i do i'm not getting bigger just more toned.which obviously would happen as i've cut down on my food etc.

My main worry is to get bigger i have to eat more but i dont want to get fat and slow again and i at the moment am still not happy with some fat i have,ive still got a bit of a gut and want to get shot of that first before starting to eat more.

Do you think the best idea is for me to keep loosing fat,get were i want to be with that and then start bulking up with a lot of training and maybe a program in the future or am i going about it the wrong way ???

Thanks again

I would continue getting leaner. Yes, some fat people look big with clothes on but look terrible with their shirt off. I would rather look fit and muscular and defined and happy with my shirt off in any case. Work harder on your lats and side delts and this will give you that V taper especially as your waist gets smaller and will add to the impressiveness of your physique. I can understand not liking being small, but being fat isn't the answer as you know. Also you can eat more, as long as you follow the guidelines I gave you earlier. Concentrate on protein and vegetables and you should be able to add muscle and lose fat both.

The forum was experiencing difficulties earlier. My post wasn't showing. This is to let you know I responded. Otherwise your post was the latest showing on the thread. If that makes sense.

Hi again,another two months have gone now of really hard training,nearly doing around six days a week now and starting to get somewere!

Could you give me a couple of extra tips,as far as the fat loss is going its going good,ive cut out a lot of fruit and mainly avoiding all carbs as a last meal so just loads of veg and protein like eggs,chicken etc as you said and its working.

Over the last two months since i wrote on here last im now down to 78kg weight but thats what i need to know is what are the best excersies to shift fat on your lower stomach,bum,and thighs!My arms/chest/back and top half of my stomach is really comeing along but no matter how hard i run/cycle etc i still have quite fatty thighs/bum and the lower half of my stomach just above the pubic bone i just cant seem to shift!It has got smaller since loosing weight but theres no tone there at all.Any tips would be great

Also what is the best way to increase strengh?small reps with heavy weights or lots of reps with smaller reps????I am gradually lifting heavier weights in certain excersises but say on bench press i struggle to do say 3 sets,6 reps at 60kg!!!!and i see much smaller guys lifting that quite easy,but then on pull downs ill do around 130kg on 4 sets and 10 reps and 70kg curls on the same reps!!I physically cannot do some things and the more i train those areas the weaker i get because i think i over train them,say doing bench press when im doing arms,shoulder/back days and then on chest days also!!,i just dont seem to be getting stronger in some areas!why is this???????

Sorry for the long post guysany info would be great

Any info on the above guys????

The fat on the lower abs, etc is the last to go. There's really no way to "spot reduce" it other than to lower your bodyfat overall. So just keep at it. Persistence. Slow and steady as they say. Low reps, heavy weight is the formula for getting stronger. I would recommend concentrating on getting stronger on deadlifts and squats rather than bench press. That will increase your overall strength much more. Plus it sounds like you are developing a slight "psych-out" regarding your bench. Lessen it's importance in your mind. That's what I would do. Good luck!