Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Been training now for 15 months,need help

Many thanks for that mate,regards to the reps/sets etc,how much would you say to do rep wise with heavy weights and the amount of sets????I struggle to do dead lifts and squats due to my back injury a while ago,i can do them but i really suffer the next day,any other excersies that could replace them a bit??Thanks in advance

Hi guys,it has now been another 6-7 months since i was here last and im still gaining good results but with still a few niggles that i hope you can help me with.
    My weight now is up to about 84 kg and seems to be sittinig there.
    I have included more cardio into my training and i have become more lean but still struggling to shift fat from my gut,my arms,shoulders,legs etc have exploded but i have to say im a bit out of proportion.

My diet is as follows

8 AM-Protein shake with creatine.and two capsules of tribulus terrestris+1 lite of water

10am-Big bowl of muslie+ 1 litre of water

#1 pm-Lunch of quite a big bowl of either salad with loads of bits in it,pasta with chilly/curry(all home made with lean ingridents),rice with veg + 1 litre of water

3 pm,maybe a apple/pear with another two tribulus terrestris capsules+ 1litre of water.

4.30-Training as follows with Protein shake and 1 litre of water as i train.
    Sunday-Cardio-running/cycling/swim/squash.
    Monday-Treiceps/Chest
    Tuesday-Cardio as Sunday
    Wednesday-Legs
    Thurs-Pilates
    Friday-Biceps/Forearms/Shouldres
    Sat-Maybe day off or some light excersise.

7.30-Supper which is usually maybe lots of veg like peppers/mushrooms mixed into chilly or curry.pasta bake. etc but trying to keep carbs down.

Would any body be able to comment on my program and were i can improve or not that would be great.many thanks

I see you're still eating fruit... Are you still drinking beer that gave you the belly???

It looks as if you are a very active person. The only good advise is listen to your body, and if you lose weight then increase your quality caloric intake, and increase your weight and intensity. If you are gaining weight, and you want to lose it, then just do the opposite.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

yes i suppose i am still eating fruit,only one piece a day though!is that too much?
    Regarding the beer,i have completly cut that out,maybe the very occasional pint of guiness and that's it!and i mean occasional.

What do you think of my training set up???

As mentioned before in the post i'm still considering steroid use but a little unsure if i'm ready or even need to.

I have been on the regime above now for almost over three years and seem to have reached a peak,not really growing any moreand really getting any stronger.

What's your thoughts on this,stay away or look into it a bit further.

Thanks

If you been training this long, AAS will definately help you reach your goal and stop the cortisol from hindering your gains...

Thanks for the response and to come across a bit clueless but what does AAS stand for,thanks

Anabolic Adrogenic Steroids

Get some...

thanks for the response,i have posted a thread on the steroid forum for some more help so any ore info would be great.thanks