Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Any Need to Change Routine?

Default Any Need to Change Routine?

I will be starting my first cycle soon. I have been working out for over 25 years and have found what works well for me. Very simple, very basic. Each compound movement exercise I begin with a couple of warm-up sets (as many as I feel I need on that day) then do 7 sets. I don't do anything other than compound movements any more. I work out at home, alone, so I don't do max lifts (don't see the need for them to sculpt my body), but I do go as heavy as possible for me for that day.
    Monday chest and shoulders, Tuesday legs, Wed. rest, Thursday arms, Friday legs. Saturday and Sunday rest. On rest days I do pull ups for back and lats. Don't need to detail cardio and ab training, that goes without saying. Because of my age this is what I have slowed down to for the past couple of years, since hitting the big 5-0. I have continued to see incremental gains in size and my strength has actually increased quite a bit. I had been over-training for years.
    Now my question. When I begin my test prop cycle will I need to change anything up, increase intensity, increase sets, etc.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 02-27-2010 at 05:49 PM.

IMO, you're overtraining, change your training to make 3days/week and take full rest on the other 4 days

Default Better late than never

Thanks Tealc. Of course this was posted back in Feb, the first week of my current cycle. I'm early in week 5 of test prop cycle. Seeing great gains in strength and more volume in muscles with much more vascularity. I cut out the cardio, don't need it since my BF% is as low as I want it right now. (around 10% last check) And I exchanged pull-ups for the good old bent over row to add volume, not cut. I've cut back the number of exercises I do per body part to one or two depending on the size of muscle; larger ones maybe two exercises per, smaller ones only one exercise per workout. Had to adjust my diet as I was had changed my deficit diet to a high cal diet. Cut back on fats, carbs and added clean protein. I'm doing great on cycle. Very pleased so far. BUt dude, three days a week? I'd go crazy. I need the pump.

I hear you man I'm a pump junkie too!!!!! Also don't forget to keep resistance on those muscles thought out your movements and load as much weight as you can with out breaking form.....or hurting your self.....Happy lifting!

Default The heavier the better

Heavy weights build big muscles, but you're right, good form is essential. My bench has gone up from 3 sets of 355x6 reps to 375/3sets 6-8 reps. Squat from 5 sets 455x10 reps to 545/5 setsx8reps. Other areas improving also in past month. Some due to probably holding back in the past, but fired up now, but some is current cycle, for sure. Thanks bro.

Yes!!! I love to see when the bench numbers rise!!! It's so much fun growing

Take a look at that Bosshogg routine i posted...try it and you'll love it

Default It looks rough on an old man

I posted a question on the thread md45. thanks.

Ah ha!!!!!!very interesting!!!!