Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: hopefully quick debate

Default hopefully quick debate

Going to be startin my cycle in about 1 month. So want to get some things cleared up before I start.

Myths and facts.

I know everyone here loves and supports the boss hogg routine, but when on cycle should you really only workout 3 times a week like it calls for? Or will you be wasting your test by not working out at least 5 or 6 times a week.

I did boss when I was off cycle. and yea it helped me keep my gains and also grow a little. but when I was on cycle I was doing 5-6 days a week in the gym. Right now I am doing
    mon-arms (bb curls, ez-bar preachur, incline db curls, cg bench press, skulls,dips)3 sets 6-8 reps ***maybe when on cycle increase to 4 sets?)
    tue-chest/back (incline bb bench, decline db bench, incline db fly, cable cross, weighted wide grip pull ups, bb rows, cable rows) 3 sets 6-8
    wed-legs (leg ext, squats, leg press, leg curl, seated calf, standing calf)
    thurs-rest
    fri-shoulders (bb mill press, db front raise, db lat raise, db rear raise, shrugs)
    sat-rest
    sun-repeat workout cycle

I do abs EOD or E3D

Have been noticing some good gains with this rotation. sometimes ill do some boss hogg workouts in my rotation just to get some raw power in there, but usually im just hitting 6-8 in the rep range and then if i hit it I go up 5 lbs and keep workin at it.

So I was thinkin me and my bud are doing the same cycle and if I chose to do boss hogg and he sticks to the rotation we are doing now, who would really benefit the most outta the cycle.

my cycle consists of
    prop, npp, anavar

Help steer me in the right direction. Would love some insight.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

I here ya, sometimes you can just go forever on gear. I'd say on cycle e4d is fine to workout the muscle again if you're young. Me, I'm kinda in between so I just go eod to the gym.... Back bis, Chest tris and shoulders legs. Sometimes I skip 2 days. So for me it's every 6th day.
    I will say this, if you recover quicker than 48 hours or you're not exhausted when you leave the gym. Put more effort into it.

To compare you and your buddy on different routines is like comparing apples to oranges. No one is the same as you, so you cant compare him on a different routine than you on a different routine.

If you like what you are doing than stick with it. No reason to fix something that isnt broke. Everyone is different. You know your body and what works for you.

The main thing is - You are only hitting a main body part 1x a week. I hit mine 2x a week depending on what week im on. And i hit my big lifts (squat/dead) 3x a week.

And you have no Back workouts in your routine and more importantly no Deadlift. To me thats worthless...sorry, im a deadlift junky. Nothing makes you feel complete at the gym like a deadlift day. So, why no back or deadlift?

But i would bet that if you did the Boss routine EXACTLY the way its lined out, you would pass your buddy in weight on lifts and your gains.
    Last edited by md45; 01-13-2011 at 12:57 AM.

On there i have back its on the chest/back week. I do weighted pull ups, cable rows, bb rows, and sometimes t-bar rows and lat pulldowns. I forgot to mention i do deads like every other week. As i go really heavy on squats and i remember its really taxing on ur CNS. But ya i think ur a machine compared to me. I have only been about 2 years serious lifting so i have a little ways to go. But ya i kno how important squats n deads are.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Sorry. Guess i didnt read all the way across ALL THOSE SETS !!!!

Do what works for you. But me, i love to squat and deadlift. And at the moment i can bench (shoulder injury), so they're all i have left!