Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NitrochickensTwin progress diary.

Default NitrochickensTwin progress diary.

Starting weight: 142 lbs.
    Height: 5'8
    Calories: 3000
    Protein:200-210
    Current routine: BossHogg
    Start date: 1/10/2011

Feel free to post

Push
    Incline bench press/115/7,8,6,6
    Close grip bench press/115/8,7,9,8
    Squats/145/7,5

Pull
    Reverse grip pulldown/150/7,7,7,8
    T bar rows/95/6,6,7,6
    Deadlift/155/8,8

Push
    Incline bench press/125/7,6,6,6
    Close grip benchpress/125/7,7,7,7
    Squats/145/7,7
    -----------------------------------------

Pull
    Reverse grip pulldown/165/7,6,6,4
    T bar rows/102.5/5,5,5,4
    Deadlift/175/5,5

Push
    Incline bench press/130/6,6,4,5
    Close grip bench press/130/6,6,6,4
    Squats/155/6,6

Pull
    Reverse grip pulldown/170/7,6,5,6
    T bar rows/102.5/5,5,5,5
    Deadlift/185/5,5
    ----------------------------------------

Push
    Incline bench press/135/5,5,4,4
    Close grip bench press/135/7,5,5,5
    Squats/160/5,5

Pull
    Reverse grip pulldown/170/9,7,6,5
    T bar rows/102.5/5,5,5,5
    deadlift/200/5,5

Push
    Incline bench press/135/7,6,5,5
    Close grip bench press/140/5,5,5,5
    Squats/165/5,5
    Last edited by NitrochickensTwin; 01-29-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Spelling error

I put my other post into the first one, how do I delete this post?
    Last edited by NitrochickensTwin; 01-29-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Good work. Keep it up.
    But....to be going up 5lbs or more a week my guess is that you should be doing more weight to begin with. Your brother is feeling like he's lagging. But i think you're just stronger and holding back on the weights you are using.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

The first week was just finding the correct weight. I was failing on the weights on week 2 and 3. My T bar is stuck at 102.5 because my pulldowns are progressing in weight and I'm heading to the T bar more fatigued.

about 1 month ago I couldn't even dead 185 for 1 rep, so that has increased a lot more than I expected. Last deadlifting session I feel I could have done a few more reps but my hands were giving out and I didn't want to sacrfice my form.

My brother for some reason can't progress on the incline press, in fact he has gotten lower in reps each time. My form is the same as his and we both eat the same and I also get less sleep than he does. My only guess is that it has something to do with his shoulders.

yeah we have been communicating through the pm system trying to work out the kinks for him.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

2 questions, when I do my squats I feel my lower back working, as in a good working. Is that normal?

Do I take my Creatine before or after I workout?

Anyways, what I will do is post my progress every 3 sessions which is a week and then at the end of the routine I will put them all together into 1 post.

Quote Originally Posted by NitrochickensTwin View Post
    2 questions, when I do my squats I feel my lower back working, as in a good working. Is that normal?

Anyways, what I will do is post my progress every 3 sessions which is a week and then at the end of the routine I will put them all together into 1 post.
    Squats utilize every muscle in the body. You want to try to keep back involvement to a minimum. When you get very heavy too much back involvement can be very bad. When I get up over 405, especially in the high 500's and into the 600lbs ranges I have to be very careful to keep my back arched or you can very easily cause back damage.
    My point good form is essential, and now is th etime to learn it.
    I take creatine hydrochloride before a work out nad monohydrate after work out. I also take them on of days. I do 4 weeks on creatine, then 4 weeks off to allow the liver to recuperate.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by NitrochickensTwin View Post

Be careful on the squats if you're using your back! Go with less weight if your form is suffering. It should feel more in the quads and arse.

I like creatine mono morning and night. 30 days at a time like BB said.

I go with 2g protein per 1lb of my ideal weight.....you are only eating enough for a 100 lb person... are you trying to gain weight?

Buf - I know you're not a proponent for this type of routine, but it is very easy to go up 5 lbs nearly every week to at least every other week on this routine. i have rarely ever hit 3 weeks into a lift without going up 5 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Be careful on the squats if you're using your back! Go with less weight if your form is suffering. It should feel more in the quads and arse.

I like creatine mono morning and night. 30 days at a time like BB said.
    Mark Rippitoe on one of his vids said to push up with your lower back coming out of the bottom hole. So I should dump that and just go up with me legs then?