Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synthol?

Default Synthol?

Ok one my friends just got done useing synthol with good results (doesnt look fake) he added 1 1/2 in to his arms and 1 inch to his legs and i was thinking of doing the same because he gave me the rest of his unused unopend synthol. What do yall think think i should or no?

i wouldnt touch it if some one paid me, its pointless and dangerous and i think you should reconsiter taking it..

you gonna walk into the gym all buffed up and then start curling 10kg dumbells?? lol

no point bro....

I'm just curious, what's the appeal?

well i have 19 1/2 inch arms and i was wanting them to 20's note that im a all natural i have never taken a ph or steriod im 9% bf at 210 lbs im 25 years old and was looking for something to bump me up a little bit.

it wont be permanent, you relise?

a course of winstrol is a lot safer and you will keep the gains

Oh what? my friend has had his gains for about a year now no decrease in size only increases. But oh well i already threw them away after really reading about it. How will winny give me gains and i will keep them? I thought after you did a cycle of steriods MOST of it went away if not all. Unless you were doin it for quiet sometime. Please explain

Default sorry for the delay

i found winstrol to be a top quality steroid if your diet is correct and your bf is reasonable you will see strenghth increases as well as lean mass increases of 3-4 kg while losing fat at a dose of 20-40 mg a day you will see little sides i have used winstrol a lot but mainly as a bridge between test courses . It will however work well on its own synthol is crap purely for cosmetic purposes,...Also i was on a winstroll only cycle earlier this year i broke my hand in 4 places couldent train for 7 weeks when i returned my 1 rep max on bench and squat were the same winny is a fantastic drug.
    Last edited by paud; 08-03-2011 at 04:32 AM.

hmmm thanks i did not know that and my bf is 10% right now bout to bulk so would i just used it kinda like a ph and use a great pct see im 26 now i never used any phs or anabolics nothing like that but i have read bout them since i was 16 and started lifting started lifting at 16

if i was you i would run 250mg test cyp twice weekly winny 50mg tab every clomed will be fine to run as a pct .... the winstrol will keep down water retention and add strenghth run the cyp 500mg a week 1-12 winny50mg e/d week 8-14 clomid week 15-18