Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help, burning abs fat

Post help, burning abs fat

which is better to burn abs fat the cardio walking\running or the bicycle ?
    i want to get six packs and i don't care how much it will take time but just want to be sure that I'm doing the right exercises.

I would say running, or walking/running (intervals). Regarding the post title, there is no such thing as spot-fat reduction via exercise. I would suggest checking out High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), for awesome cardio options. Also, diet is just as important, if not more important, than cardio, for losing weight (fat).

I am trying leg lift, Planks and the crunches for burning abs fat.
    Do you think these exercise are helpful for me to reduce fat of the abs?

San Diego Workout
    Last edited by Stenly; 01-07-2012 at 01:01 AM.
    Stenly

I had the same problem wanting to get my 6 pack back after gaining some fat around my abs area. I started doing P90X ab ripper EOD and taking "NOW Omega-3" 4 times a day 2 in the morning and 2 and night. Worked like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by freakisallgood View Post
    which is better to burn abs fat the cardio walking\running or the bicycle ?
    i want to get six packs and i don't care how much it will take time but just want to be sure that I'm doing the right exercises.
    There is no such thing as burning 'ab' fat, your fat will burn in a very straight forward manner and generally based on your genetics. There is nothing except lipo that will have targeted results. The best you can do is the following: 1) increase omega fat intake 2) stake on a CKD / anabolic diet 3) do sprint intervals 4) train your abs (not because it will make them leaner but because it will make the muscles a bit bigger so they'll stand out)

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    There is nothing except lipo that will have targeted results.
    Not true. There is a lot you can do to spot reduce fat. It's all about Alpha2a:Beta2 adrenergic receptor ratio on your fat cells. And then there are a few hormones that will literally destroy fat cells when injected subqutaneously. Unfortunately, messing up with these ratios or using advanced gear is for experienced bodybuilders only so I won't share this information.

You are very right about the CKD diet though. Body Opus for example works wonders and is the best CKD available in my opinion.