Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: creatine?

Default creatine?

im 6'2" 220 and pretty lean and im taking in 350 grams of protein a day with plenty of complex carbs to keep me on point in the gym is there any need for creatine? and if so, whats it really going to do for me? really, is creatine worth a damn anyway?. i cant seem to find any definitive answers on it.
    Last edited by edubya; 04-03-2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: cause i said so

Creatine did shit all for me. i took muscletech's for 60 days.

idk personally.... Some people SWEAR by creatine, and l-arginine(NO) products, and it seems every one I've tried is just a placebo. Might as well be a capsule full of air for me.

Diet is the key to bulking up.
    jesus with triceps.

Hazcat Guest

Creatine assists with recovery allowing you to workout the same muscle group sooner.

I should mention i took creatin when i was 18 for a year straight and ended up pissing out stones. I took some i bought at the health food store. Fucking never again.

Default hitting a wall

i appreciate the input guys. im just grasping at straws here.. i may have mentioned before that im 28yo 6'2" 215 @14% im not in bad shape but i cant seem to put on more muscle weight. im taking in 1.5grams of protein per lb and consume 2gal of water a day and all i get is a little soft in the waist and its gone as easy as i put it on. the weight keeps going up and im getting strong as hell but i get no size.. at this point im willing to try most anything. fyi..boss hog routine 2weeks in..may help. is it time for anabolic's?

Pure creatine monohydrate is the shit... I only take like 2-3 grams a day though.. Too much and I feel like muscles get too soft

If you really want to gain some muscle cut down your work out time. 5 times a week is not sufficient to give your body rest and to build glycogen supplies in your muscle and to build muscle. Eat more fish, and try and get more then 7-8 hours sleep a night. I know creatine can cause some health problems such as kidney damage but still no-one knows much about creatine.

Quote Originally Posted by mechelle View Post
    If you really want to gain some muscle cut down your work out time. 5 times a week is not sufficient to give your body rest and to build glycogen supplies in your muscle and to build muscle. Eat more fish, and try and get more then 7-8 hours sleep a night. I know creatine can cause some health problems such as kidney damage but still no-one knows much about creatine.
    Training 5 times a week is fine if your breaking up the muscle groups properly.
    Glycogen storage is easy to solve if your getting enough carbs, i use a Vyomax Carb powder which i mix with juice and you dont even know its there.
    Eat more fish..? Looks like you getting enough protien but yea maybe a bit of fish for the fatty acids would be good plus its always great to have a good balanced diet' you should never replace proper food with dietry suppliments 100%.
    Creatine is fantastic if used correctly, its should be cycled and started with a loading phase and dose depends on body weight.... right now im using Kre-Alkalyn from EFX its capsules and i think its very good. as for nobody knows much about creatine..? thats rubbish we know loads about creatine, its a natural chemical that stored in our muscle tissue and its used for short bursts of strength and speed and its also used to help muscles recover from excersise, its can be found naturaly in a variety of foods but sometimes in weight lifting its can hard to get enough so many choose to suppliment there diets with it and if used properly its pretty much a safe product to use.

Good Luck mate..!
    Its The Choices That We Make That Make Us Who We Are