Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Yoga

Default Yoga

Hey does anyone know where I can find good yoga workouts? I've been thinking about trying some yoga a couple times a week and see if that helps with my weight training at all.

lol....no one responded

You can search some videos from you tube about yoga workout. Its a wonderful workout and also a natural way to keep body healthy and fit. Yoga gives our body energy and provides strength.
    fitness classes Libertyville
    Last edited by Denzel; 08-26-2013 at 09:36 AM.
    Denzel

My girl does yoga a few times a week,
    She doesn't really do much else exercise but she has pretty good pins. I just put some pics up of here in chat and relax.

http://forums.isteroids.com/chat-rel...ife-gf-64.html

I want her to get into the gym doing squats!

Hazcat Guest

Yoga is great for bodybuilders and powerlifters.
    You Tube is loaded with yoga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2hkO5olZAg
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-17-2013 at 02:03 PM.

My wife does Bikram yoga....and everytime she starts a class, she gets a 6 pack in like 2 weeks. It really is insane. Im trying to do all this special shit to get those lower abs and she goes in and in like 2 weeks, walks away with a phenomenal stomach....if you actually start researching into Yoga, you will find so many health reasons to do it, that it almost makes in sound unbelievable. But I can attest to many of them....I never did one minute of yoga until I had a stroke and sciatic nerve damage and alot of necrosis that occurred in my left glute area from severe trauma to the muscle, and i'll be honest - yoga has changed my life....I give it 2 thumbs up

Yoga is an ancient practice followed and practiced by many around the globe. It has benefited everyone who has regularly practiced the age-old form of exercise. In today’s fast paced age, people look up to yoga as a perfect exercise for a healthy body and stress-free life.

My girl and I do surf yoga. Hard to keep the balance though.

Speaking of, we'll be heading to Santa Cruz for surfing on 3rd week of June. Just waiting for my replacement Toyo tires I ordered from 4WheelOnline and we're good to go. You can hitch in and join us if you're nearby, my girl can teach you Yoga surfing.

You can get some good ideas from the internet. Just search on google for a while. All the best!