Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: need some help with middle and rear shoulder muscles

Default need some help with middle and rear shoulder muscles

Hey guys was wondering if anybody could give me some good ways to get my middle and rear delts a hardcore workout. FOr some reason i can never hit them and make them sore after my work outs and its driving me nuts. i can get my front shoulder mucles no prob . I really need to get something going with them cause thoes two mucles are lacking in the gains and its pissing me off.

Sitting row machine/Bent over rows do 6-10 sets, progressive weight then decreasing weight.
    next...

Bent over delt/back flys.
    Sit on chair/bench. lean forward... do back flies. low weight (15) then (20) then (25) , (30 ect) progress to a heavy weight that you can still do 6 reps with.
    Then you go for the lateral Delts.
    Sit down, Preferably on the curl chair BACK ON THE CHAIR. Bend arms to about 140-160 degrees. Tighten Traps and bring up elbows laterally to "about" 90 degrees. Never go past 90 degrees (IE: over the Shoulder)! Work weight up to a 6 rep set.

Then head back to posterior delts. Back to the back fly position (Bent over to knees while sitting) And hold weight latteraly (elbows out) and bring them up (like a standing row) . Same weight format..

Shoot an update. after you try it.

thanks i will give this a try on my next shoulder day and let you know

drop sets with lateral raises after my heavy sets has always served me well. another thing i like to do is to grab ahold of something like the smith machine set at shoulder height and hold with one arm and keeping my body rigid and leaning to the side at like a 60 degree angle and then do my lateral raises one arm at a time and the angle realy hits good on the medials.

Seated rear BB press, 5 sets.
    DB lat raise, 4 sets......one of the best tips I can give you is to make those reps SLOW SLOW SLOW!!! Time Under Tension, TUT. 5 seconds on the negative, 5 seconds on the positive.
    If you really want to destroy the medial delts, when your doing db lat raises, do both sides at once, but do three reps, then hold one side at peak contraction while you do three full SLOW reps on the other side, then hold it at peak contraction and do three full reps with the other side, rinse and repeat until you simply cannot raise your hands again. Make sure when your at peak contraction, your elbow is higher than your hand and that your little finger is higher than your thumb.
    The slower the reps the more you will get from the movement. Try it with all your movements, not just shoulders. You will have to drop your weights by about 20-30% but the results will blow your mind :
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

If you want some big delts stick with heavy overhead pressing until they develope well then go to isolation exercises. Try standing barbell press(strict), BB push press, Bradford press, seated BB press, standing DB press, seated DB press, Larry Scott press to name a few. Do 2 or 3 overhead pressing movements per session.

So howed it go?

Sëñt fróm ã Ñéxūs 7.5

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    If you really want to destroy the medial delts, when your doing db lat raises, do both sides at once, but do three reps, then hold one side at peak contraction while you do three full SLOW reps on the other side, then hold it at peak contraction and do three full reps with the other side, rinse and repeat until you simply cannot raise your hands again. Make sure when your at peak contraction, your elbow is higher than your hand and that your little finger is higher than your thumb.
    The slower the reps the more you will get from the movement. Try it with all your movements, not just shoulders. You will have to drop your weights by about 20-30% but the results will blow your mind :
    That hurts reading it.